ladies any luck with rixi clips?

Options
So I keep losing inches around my chest which means my bras are all too big. I have three 46 inch, four 44 inch, and two 42 inch (including one I bought like three weeks ago). I'm now a 40" band (arrg!) Has anyone tried Rixi Clips? I've thought about it but they only come in 2 and 3 hook clips and a lot of my bras are 4 hook. Anyone know of a 4 hook solution?

Replies

• OlyCapitalChick
    OlyCapitalChick Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    That happened to me as well. Total pain and costly. I did not find a solution.
  • Cheesy567
    Cheesy567 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    I use some bra extenders-- buy a bra a size smaller, and use the extenders while you continue to lose size.

Amazon has 4- hook sizes.
  • Fuzzipeg
    Fuzzipeg Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    I decided to get my sewing machine out to make a small tuck seam over the existing side seams. It really has helped especially as the cup size is still ok surprisingly.
  • beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Cheesy, I work at Lane Bryant so getting bra extenders is no problem. I just hate to buy stuff that's too small :( and that doesn't solve the current problem that I have a dozen bras that are too big.
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I've been having the same problem. I might just cut the eyes off of a couple of the older, larger bras and sew them onto the newer bras to see how that works.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!