Hello :)

Options
casieblizzardsjb
casieblizzardsjb Posts: 13 Member
edited March 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, my name is Casie and I am 24 years old. I weigh 195 lbs and I'm 5'6. I have an 18 month old daughter, Savannah Jade. I have been married for almost 4 years. I need all the help I can get. My husband doesn't like to eat healthy or excerise so I'm alone. You can add me as a friend. Thanks in advance for all the help!

Replies

• casieblizzardsjb
    Options
    Ok
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Welcome Casie, same boat, sort of. Wife is cooking a few healthier recipes but that's about it.
  • mikenunnally
    mikenunnally Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You are not alone on here. Welcome and good luck. :)
  • casieblizzardsjb
    Options
    I keep quiting and making excuses. I have to get back in track. I can't stand looking in the mirror.
  • laura9400
    laura9400 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate. My husband eats like a 5 year old. It's difficult because I usually prefer what he is having.
  • Spliner1969
    Spliner1969 Posts: 3,233 Member
    Options
    Hello. I recently hit my goal but still log every day and work out six days a week to maintain my weight, I'd be happy to encourage you if I can. Feel free to send me a request if you want.
  • gonzalde
    gonzalde Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I can relate with you. My husband doesn't work out with me or eat healthy either. Feel free to add me.
  • casieblizzardsjb
    Options
    Yes eating out is a big problem for me. I have no willpower. I was doing good a year ago but quit.