Introduction!

Options
todem5
todem5 Posts: 1 Member
Im 291lbs 19 years old and 5'4 F. This is the heaviest I have ever been! Im scared and I need to know a good workout and diet plan.

Replies

• ellebreedlove42
    ellebreedlove42 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    The best way to start is by taking small steps towards being healthy. Like subbing a granola/protein bar for that donut in the morning as far as diet goes, and as far as exercising just start with leisurely walks! You can do it!
  • amyn73
    amyn73 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I think you made a really good first step, you joined MyFitnessPal! Good for you! I know it's scary when you first begin but you are going to do great. Just start small. Walking is great exercise. My husband started a few weeks ago and he has already doubled his time and speed. Also, eating healthy is pretty simple, too. Just remember to eat small amounts of fresh fruits, lean meat, and lots of veggies. Now, some people mess with carbs and all that but you don't have to get into the science of healthy eating right away. Just stay within the guidelines that MFP has set for you and log everything you eat and do. Good luck on your journey!!