Bra Size

Options
2»

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    Geez, I was out of my bra within the first two weeks of joining mfp--its the first place the weight came off. I lost 40lbs at first, went from a 34D/DD or 36D to a 30D. I've gained a few back and have a 32C that runs a bit small that I can wear. But yeah, its totally individual and how you carry your weight. I mostly wear those stretchy fruit of the loom pull-over bras now.
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    After 78 lbs I've gone from a 42D to a 36DDD, and that's starting to get loose now...
  • RoteBook
    RoteBook Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm an apple shape-my boobs and butt have been the first to go, lol. I've gone from 40ddd to 38ddd after 25 pounds.
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    34 lbs down and moved from 38A to 36B. Much easier to find in the stores.
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    87 lbs lost. I don't totally remember my previous bra size but I think 42g?? I was also nursing so I was bigger for that reason too. Now I'm a 34c. I swear the only reason the cup size is as big as it is is for all the loose skin. Because there's barely any boob left it feels like!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    I lost 40lbs but I'm within pounds of goal. I went from a 36C to 34B or even 34A
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I'm not a womern, but min changed by 3.
  • afatpersonwholikesfood
    afatpersonwholikesfood Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    My old bras were 48DDD, but they didn't actually fit me. The cups were too big, but the extra room helped accommodate my band size. I really needed like a 54B or something, but it is very hard to find smaller cups in big band sizes.

I'm now a 38C. My boobs have shrunk, but they look about the same - just smaller. They were never huge to begin with.
  • KrissaJane92
    KrissaJane92 Posts: 33 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Maybe one or two sizes down and I'm still a DD.

*EDIT; I lost 67 pounds so far.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    in losing 112+ lbs I went from a 38H to now a 34C. Haven't been this size since middle school. It is incredibly individual, some women are luckier than others (depending on your perspective of course lol)
  • xjessicaxrx
    xjessicaxrx Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Iv lost 2st 11lb and gone from 38DD to 34DD
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    90-something pounds lost here. I've gone from a 38 J to a 34 DDD
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Lost 80 pounds so far, my bra size only changed in band (42 to 36) but not in cup. I did lose volume, but since cup size gets smaller as you go down in band I did not lose enough to change cup.
  • amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I didn't measure myself when I started my weight loss, so I don't have my exact #'s. I've lost somewhere around 130 lbs total. With the WLS, I lost the bulk of it & probably lost about 10"-14" in my bust but I lost more than that around my ribcage. Last year I regained around 37 lbs & also regained in my bust. I've re-lost the 37 plus another 23 on top of it. With this last 60 lbs, I know I lost at least 4" in my bust--it could be 6". I'm at maintenance now & in the process of ordering bras to pin down my new size. I'm hoping the /r/ABraThatFits calculator at http://www.brasizecalculator.tk/faq.html is over by a letter. That would open up a lot more possibilities for me.