C4 ripped

Options
Hi . I'm looking for any info about c4 ripped from people that have used it . Is it a supplement I could take before a walk that would be a benefit? Any side effects. Or is it a benefit to take before a day of work?

Replies

• pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    There's really going to be no significant benefit tbh
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    It's a pre-workout, if you're not hitting the weight room there's really no point. And even if you were, it's not necessary. For walking or your job, there's no point.
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    DopeItUp wrote: »
    It's a pre-workout, if you're not hitting the weight room there's really no point. And even if you were, it's not necessary. For walking or your job, there's no point.

Agree.

Someone has been doing an excellent job of marketing pre-workouts if people are questioning if they need them before a walk.

OP work on your diet and exercise, don't be looking for a magic powder.
  • Misspinklift
    Misspinklift Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I take c4. I use for pre and post work out. I use it for weights and very high intense cardio.
  • Larissa_NY
    Larissa_NY Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Preworkout helps you squeeze out a few more reps that you might not have been able to otherwise. I can't imagine any benefit whatsoever to using it to walk, unless you're in such terrible shape that I'd think taking a preworkout would be contraindicated anyway. If you want to use preworkout, lift weights.
  • theWODdoll
    theWODdoll Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I just take regular BCAA's for pre & during workouts
  • justinrye
    justinrye Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies
  • Ironandruns
    Ironandruns Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I started using it! It makes me itch and really doesn't do much for me! I won't buy it again!