trying to lose the 20 pounds I gained back after losing them last year

Options
looks like this is going to be very helpful keeping track of the calories and sticking to a plan :)

Replies

• Rebekahl87
    Rebekahl87 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Oh, man, do I know that feeling. I found that surrounding myself, even virtually, with like-minded people kept me on track better than anything I've tried on my own. I lost about 45 lbs, but then I stopped checking in and actively participating with my support system, and gained back 10. I've just given myself a fresh start and I'm ready to get the rest of this weight off! Feel free to add me for encouragement!
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Rebekahl87 wrote: »
    Oh, man, do I know that feeling. I found that surrounding myself, even virtually, with like-minded people kept me on track better than anything I've tried on my own.

Totally agree this has become a great support group for me. Even though friends and family may be supportive they don't understand what we're going through.
  • homegurl
    homegurl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I need to lose about the same. After starting and stopping several times, I thought I would check out the posts on here and "use" thus app more than part time. Just need to figure this all out HA-HA good luck on losing your weight.
  • pugsleyjean
    pugsleyjean Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Im looking for at least 20 and 25 would be added bonus. Ive lost 43lbs using this app 3 years ago and have stayed active but now going hard again. Best of luck to yall :)
  • homegurl
    homegurl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Best luck to you
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    I use this site along with weight watchers and they give me less calories there than this site does. It's helpful to know what I'm eating as far as carbs, fats and calories though. But I still track through weight watchers first because my weight loss has slowed down since coming to this site. :( It's great for support though!
  • Rebekahl87
    Rebekahl87 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    perkymommy wrote: »
    I use this site along with weight watchers and they give me less calories there than this site does. It's helpful to know what I'm eating as far as carbs, fats and calories though. But I still track through weight watchers first because my weight loss has slowed down since coming to this site. :( It's great for support though!

perkymommy, glad you're finding the support you're needing! How many calories does weight watchers give you?
  • avonarlene86
    avonarlene86 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to loose at least 30lbs before I order my wedding dress in November. Feel like I'm doing really well this week considering I'm performing in 2 concerts this weekend which usually results in crap eating x