i have thunder thighs!

Options
My legs have always been an issue! Under my bum are stretch marks that are visible if my shorts are too short and it sucks! How do I fade stretch marks? Help anyone?

Replies

• JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    People will say many many things.

I have used a coconut oil scrub (the oil mixed with sugar and a bit of honey until its thick and scrubby)

But you really should work more on loving your body. People will say many different things but every body is different and theres really nothing that will "get rid of them" besides maybe time and theyll fade.

Easier said thn done, I know. But its just like weight loss with loose skin left over, Its genetic and theres not a whole lot you can do about genetics.

You look like a beautiful woman, Dont worry about a few stretch marks, They are your battle scars :P
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Stretch marks are literally scars... the only thing that fades scars is time. There's no product, no lotion, cream, or pill that will do it. There may be a cosmetic medical procedure that would do it, I've never looked into it though. I have stretch marks on my belly from pregnancies; on my thighs, breasts, arms - I used to really fret about them but I finally gave up on hating things about my body. I try to focus on self love and compassion. I don't love the look of my stretch marks, but I earned them, fair and square. I try to put it in perspective for myself: I have two amazing children, definitely they are worth the stretch marks on my belly and breasts from the pregnancies and time I spent nursing them... I have come through a lot and my stretch marks are a part of the stories of my life.
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Nobody is perfect. Nobody.

Photoshop is a thing.

If you can wear shorts that short, you are the envy of the average media-influenced woman. Congrats.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    You really do look beautiful. Focus on the things you can change. Become a better person become what makes you proud. Someone you can be confident being. You are so much more than just a few stretch marks.
  • Sweepypie
    Sweepypie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Bio oil rubbed into the stretch marks worked for my granddaughter when she was pregnant! B)
  • AndrelleJohnson
    AndrelleJohnson Posts: 47 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Sweepypie wrote: »
    Bio oil rubbed into the stretch marks worked for my granddaughter when she was pregnant! B)

I agree, Bio oil works really well. I used it after I had my son. Some of the stretch marks fade away and my stomach returned to it's original skin tone. (I need to start using it again)
  • marm1962
    marm1962 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    My legs have always been an issue! Under my bum are stretch marks that are visible if my shorts are too short and it sucks! How do I fade stretch marks? Help anyone?

I am wondering what your stretch marks have to do with thunder thighs.....
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Wear longer shorts or don't worry about it. Who is looking there???