I'm blowing it today.

Options
Been 2 months of being pretty strict and I'm down just over 20 lbs. It's a long weekend in Canada so screw it. I'm going to be having too much beer and BBQ. Will have to get back at it next week.

Replies

• 85Cardinals
    85Cardinals Posts: 733 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Yeah, that's the spirit. Good job on the 20, and great fish there! I'm having some beer here in Texas too, I'd down 30 or so since late Feb.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    Having a maintenance week after a 2 month deficit is fine. Have fun.
  • cmtristani
    cmtristani Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I blew it last night - steak, mashed potatoes and gravy - and cheesecake. It's our wedding anniversary. No idea how badly that screwed up my macros, and I'm not going to look. Then had great Mexican food for lunch today.

Back on track now, just took a day off. Oh, and Spotted you're right, even though I was off track, I have been eating healthy for so long that I couldn't even eat all the rich foods I ordered. I left half the cheesecake because I just couldn't do it. A few years ago I considered leaving dessert on the table a crime!
  • blossomingbutterfly
    blossomingbutterfly Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    You need that every now and then - enjoy!
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with that. Went on vacation at the end of March 8th too much drink too much but I enjoyed myself and had a great time.
    Since then I'm down between 15 and 20 pounds

Hope you enjoyed the ribs and barbecue..
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    I was expecting a thread about an uncontrollable binge or guilt over having a few m&ms. Enjoy that beer and bbq.
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,487 Member
    Options
    Heck, Victoria Day is worth a celebration B)B)

I am in Victoria BC and just wish it were a little warmer to really laze back with the beer as the boys BBQ.

Have a great weekend, and remember this is more a life style than a diet, so celebrations are par for the course.

Cheers, h.
  • zugunruhey
    zugunruhey Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Have fun! The important thing is that you're committed to continuing to be mindful of what you eat even if you take a day off now and then.
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Enjoy. Congrats on the weight loss
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    I'm in Ontario, the weather is glorious for this long weekend, and there's good stuff on the BBQ tonight, along with desserts.

Days like today make the rest of them worth it. I know I've been within my goal all week and that one day isn't going to ruin anything. I plan to log it, enjoy it immensely and move on.

Happy Victoria Day. :)

• GMAC2016
    GMAC2016 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Yep. Not gonna weigh myself for at least 2 weeks. I know this is gonna hurt and I'm fine with that. Point is to have fun and not obsess. Too many people join up here and act like life is over if they have a bad day or two.

Have fun on the "unofficial" start of summer.