100lbs+ newby

Options
Hi I'm Billie, I'm 28 and I have about 120lbs to lose, I tried it on my own and lost 15lbs before putting it back on again. So I think what I need is a few people who are in the same boat as me who can hold me accountable and kick my butt if I need it. I am trying to change the kind of food I eat and the relationship I have with food.
I hope I can make some good friends here that will help me through the lifestyle changes I'm making.
Billie x :)

Replies

• Elwin12
    Elwin12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Billie! I wish I was 28 and could learn then what I am learning now. About eating, I mean. Well, maybe a few other things too. :smile:
  • ludazatobom
    ludazatobom Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hiii. We are in the same boat. I have a 100+ to lose too. And i have a love relationship with my food. It's an addiction. I'm on day 2 and so far so good. Add me and we can kick each other's butt in gear.
  • Akward24
    Akward24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 27 and would love to loose 143 lbs! On day #3 and while its too early to notice any sort of changes, i can for sure say MFP is a HUGE eye opener to what im really putting in my body! best of luck to you
  • Smithworkout2016
    Smithworkout2016 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me ladies.
  • keezo1
    keezo1 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Over 100 to lose too,please add me
  • Veryana
    Veryana Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    100 lbs to lose and 20 lbs already gone, feel free to add me :smile:
  • crystalmorrison378
    crystalmorrison378 Posts: 180 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hello! I'm Crystal and my goal is to lose 100lbs.. I started back in March and I have lost 24lbs so far. I'm a wife & busy mom of 4 kids. Hope to get to know some people who are on the same journey. I'm still learning how to use this app so bare with me lol
  • linziicb
    linziicb Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 38 and I have lost 35 pounds but still have about 50 to go. I have 3 kids and a life of yo yo dieting. Feel free to add me xx
  • fatorphat
    fatorphat Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I am so in.... Ive been trying to lose these same 100 pounds since the birth of my 2 children 21 & 18 years old. Need I say more... add me to the bunch!!
  • fatorphat
    fatorphat Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    112427388.png
  • xxmommykai
    xxmommykai Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I also have about 100 lbs. to lose. It can be a struggle sometimes. Could also use more support. Feel free to add me; same for anyone else.
  • Amaris_uk
    Amaris_uk Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I am 29 with 130lb to loose. Small steps each day and we will reach our goals.
  • ashatwell87
    ashatwell87 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am a little over half way to my 100 pound goal! You can add me :) Anyone can feel free to add me as well! I am very active on MyFitnessPal and do a lot of Facebook Challenge groups!