In need of friends and motivation

fitspo200
fitspo200 Posts: 5 Member
edited May 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hey guys! So last summer I used this app religiously but I let myself go once classes began. I've made a new account and I'm ready to really change this time! Summer is the perfect opportunity for me to lose pounds and get in shape before my next semester of classes start again. I'm about to be a junior in college and I really want to lose 20 pounds and get toned this summer. Add me if you are in a similar situation and we can keep each other motivated! Let's achieve those beach bods together!

Replies

• ultimamedu
    ultimamedu Posts: 12 Member
    Same here! Had 100+ log in streak and once I stopped I gained my weight quicker than I've ever seen :/ Feel free to add me!
  • fitspo200
    fitspo200 Posts: 5 Member
    It sucks but we can keep eachother motivated! I added you. :)
  • fitnesscat78
    fitnesscat78 Posts: 49 Member
    I'm gonna add you I have 70 pounds to lose
  • fitnessjustin01
    fitnessjustin01 Posts: 239 Member
    Yeah, it's hard when you get busy. Sometimes giving up that hour or so seems like the whole day if you've been non-stop working. I'll send an invite. Good luck this summer!
  • mrl2168
    mrl2168 Posts: 5 Member
    Sending a friend request, I have 100lbs to lose and I want to drop at least 35 before my next semester.
  • Toysoldiers111
    Toysoldiers111 Posts: 16 Member
    It's great way to end the day by going to the gym after being stuck in the office for the whole day. Feels great! Get back on it and you will be in. Shape in no time.