FRIENDS FROM THE UK!!!!

Options
Slimdownmb
Slimdownmb Posts: 130 Member
edited May 2016 in Motivation and Support
Hey everyone -
I wanted to make some new UK MFP friends - im online most of the day .. and im finding that when im about to go to sleep most of my friends on here start posting, i miss all the action because im asleep! During the day its rather sparse!

Feel free to add me and give me a message and ill pop you a request, i've got a long way to go and this journey is a struggle no matter what, friends make it slightly better.

X

Replies

• Tattoos_and_Tea
    Tattoos_and_Tea Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Added, I'm from Suffolk x
  • chamzlila
    chamzlila Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm from London...
  • K202
    K202 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm from London! Trying to lose weight, could use moral support! Add me :)
  • estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    hi, im from London/Kent, not too active on here now, just lerking!
  • tamaraworrall
    tamaraworrall Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm from the uk,not far away birmingham. I've lost over 16 and a half stone .feel free to add me :)
  • katashaaa
    katashaaa Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Lancashire, UK :)
  • masterwilde
    masterwilde Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Derbyshire here, feel free to add me
  • sd644
    sd644 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm from Kent. New mum trying to loose weight. Feel free to add me.
  • christyisard
    christyisard Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Portsmouth UK :) added you! X
  • greenwaytegan
    greenwaytegan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm from Aldershot :)
  • Rushbrook60
    Rushbrook60 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm from Kent. I know what you mean about people not being active. I'm not too active unfortunately, just because I can't use my phone during work hours and by the time I've left work, been gym and cooked dinner when I'm home, it silly 'o clock before I get chance to look on the community.

I love reading people's posts on here. It's nice to know some people share the same thoughts as me and some people's replies can be really uplifting. I try to keep as positive as I can. Add me if you want to :-)
  • melsouth1972
    melsouth1972 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm from Essex in the uk - feel free to add me
  • laureliewade2013
    laureliewade2013 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in Northampton, UK and looking for people to 'buddy' up with as I desperately need motivation to stick to my diet! My other half is a poor influence haha..anyone who is willing to help out add me too!!
  • Dannigreen31
    Dannigreen31 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    It's the same with me. All the fun happens while I'm sleeping and dead in the daytime :(
    Midlands here
  • LollyGeorgie
    LollyGeorgie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm from Hertfordshire. Feel free to add me.
  • KiraCharman
    KiraCharman Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Anyone from buckinghamshire, UK. I am looking for a friend who's local to support me and someone who I can support too! Pm me if your interested
  • deadliftsandnoodles
    deadliftsandnoodles Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    London / Kent here, happy to provide motivation to anyone anywhere. Just come back from a holiday in Australia so i'm carrying fat from all the food and drinks but i'm back on the grind now and expect to be lean in July!
  • buckleten
    buckleten Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm in Berkshire, please do add me if you like :-)
  • Rushbrook60
    Rushbrook60 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm in Northampton, UK and looking for people to 'buddy' up with as I desperately need motivation to stick to my diet! My other half is a poor influence haha..anyone who is willing to help out add me too!!

Oh I feel you on the partner business!! He barely eats anything healthy. I've resulted in adapting the meals so I get to eat all the foods I really enjoy and only cooking what he likes, then dishing up two different meals. Can prove to be a pain sometimes and it causes extra clearing up but if I didn't do it, I'd end up on a restricted, unhealthy diet.

Having said that though, I'm sticking to my diet far better for doing it because I'm not craving anything.
  • LeoZandi
    LeoZandi Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    NZ close enough?? :smiley: