My 132 pound weight loss

Options
HaleyHyder
HaleyHyder Posts: 8 Member
edited May 2016 in Getting Started
My name is Haley, I grew up in a small town in Ohio. I have been struggling with my weight all my life and in 2012 I was diginosed with type 1 diabetes. I have been dealing with type one since then and it hasn't been an easy battle. I finally broke through and got my A1C down from a 13 to a 9. That is a huge thing for me so I told myself one thing at a time, now is the time to start my journey to losing these unwanted and shameful 132 pounds. Weight that I have been so ashamed about for far to long. I have a great group of friends and family that are a huge support but, I would like to Spred this as far as I can so I can't stop or let down those people. Please if you would comment share whatever you would like to support me on this journey and I will do my part to make sure I post everyday :) today is a new day and a great day to start a new life:) And please no negative comment :) good vibes only!
Thank you!

Replies

• activefatgirl
    activefatgirl Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Welcome feel free to add me as a friend. I have about 120 to lose and I can't give up this time . You will do great. One thing I learned is on a newer phone you can scan the bar code of any food and it puts everything in for you. Perfect!
  • hiyomi
    hiyomi Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Hi, I also have about 120 lbs to lose as well! I will add you! :D
  • amyn73
    amyn73 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Excellent job. That's quite an accomplishment.
  • HaleyHyder
    Options
    Thank you! :) add me if you would like
  • ArmyofAdrian
    ArmyofAdrian Posts: 177 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Your journey began with that single step of deciding on your goal. Now there is nothing on this Earth that can stop you.

"I have brought myself, by long meditation, to the conviction that a human being with a settled purpose must accomplish it, and that nothing can resist a will which will stake even existence upon its fulfillment." - Benjamin Disraeli
  • MissKarlee89
    MissKarlee89 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I've also got over 100lbs to lose, just got myself a treadmill so hopefully they will start dropping off. Will be adding you x
  • HaleyHyder
    Options
    Armyofadrian thank you so much for that! That was awesome:) it sure does decribe the strong dedication that I now have in this battle between my heart and body. Thank you!
  • HaleyHyder
    Options
    Misskarlee89 I got your request :) I am here for you if you need any support! Thank you for the support to me:)
  • _treehugger74
    _treehugger74 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am here to lose 100+ myself! Feel free to add me too :)
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I too also have over 100lbs to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • Cheesy567
    Cheesy567 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    It's not so much weight to lose, but habits to gain and gradually refine. You can do it!