Need Some Friends for Support

Options
Hi, I am new to my fitnesspal.com. I just joined last night. I an wanting to get very serious about weight loss and need some friends who are too to do this with me. Please message me so we can go through this process together. I am ready to get rid of all this left over baby fat and stop looking like I pregnant....when I'm not!!

Thanks all!:smile:

9029490.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• mom111997
    mom111997 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hey there... and welcome! You're going to LOVE this site!!

I'm trying to lose baby fat, too. Of course, my "baby" is 13 yrs old now!! It's definitely time!

Best of luck!
  • pteach
    pteach Posts: 9
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I'm working on the baby fat too --- but as someone else just said, my "baby" is considerably older...she's leaving for college in a month. Feel free to message me daily with your progress, activities, thoughts...I KNOW it helps me. With support, faith and little luck, this will work for us.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Doing the same. Gained 50 lbs or so 4 years ago with my son and have continued to gain since.. I'm down about 30 lbs thanks to this site. As long as you are faithful and dedicated, you WILL succed!

Welcome to MFP!
  • MellyPfromVT
    MellyPfromVT Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll love it here!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Welcome to my fitness pal!! This is such a great site, full of amazing people and helpful tips. It will get you to your goal in no time!! Feel free to add me if you like :happy:
  • txbeauty
    txbeauty Posts: 1
    Options
    I too just signed up on here last night and am excited about this app being on my phone and desktop. I too have plenty of baby fat to loose as my daughter turns 20 in Aug. I've been holding on to this for a while and am ready to let it go. I am ready to be able to shop for "cute" clothes. WE can do this.
  • missjai
    missjai Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi all,

I have been on MyFitnessPal for a little while now but haven't used it much. I am really in need of some help now as I have just has a baby (3 months old) am an x smoker (well 1 year ago) and will be running a half marathon and getting married in October! Please do add me as a friend if you can relate to any of the above. Together we can do it!
  • amarie35
    amarie35 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hello & welcome to MFP. This is a wonderful site & I'm sure you'll find it as helpful as I have. Add me as a friend; I'm a great motivator & supporter.

Good luck in your weight loss journey.
  • laursed
    laursed Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just started a few weeks ago. I have 3 boys, oldest is 19 and I am still working on losing the weight I gained from him. It feels great to dedicate some time to me! Feel free to add me as a friend. Good Luck, you'll do great!!
  • musogeek
    musogeek Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi and welcome aboard. I just joined....maybe ten minutes ago. So we can be newbies together. :)

Feel free to add me as a friend too, if you like.
  • alisha427
    alisha427 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined yesterday, so I'm another newbie Everyone is super supportive! I'll send over a friend request.
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the newbies! MFP is amazing and I don't think I could have lost 30 pounds without it. Good luck to you all!
  • Mellybuzz
    Mellybuzz Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I also started last night having seen the website on handbag.com. Just getting the hang of it all now. :smile:
  • ehernandez0427
    ehernandez0427 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I also had a baby. He is now 4 months old. I am trying to get back on trac to loose weight :)
  • binkybaby1
    binkybaby1 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    LOL yeah me too now my baby is 24 and has a baby...LOL.. we are both working on lossing all the baby fat together! You can add me as a friend if you would like. Have a great day!
  • Jessy1967
    Jessy1967 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you will like this site. I liked it so far. I started this program two weeks ago and so far lost about 4 pounds. I am 44 female and trying to lose 4O pounds. Feel free to add as friend. Good luck.
  • idatatelooses
    Options
    welcome and i think you will find a lot of support here...i really chuckled when you mentioned "baby fat" ....lol, i had gained 110# since having my baby 15 years ago!!!! finally fighting the emotional eating and have been losing weight...message me anytime and we will walk thru this together...:flowerforyou:
  • jen_marie_1976
    Options
    Welcome ! I am in the same boat. Wanting to lose that baby fat. My oldest is 14 and my youngest is 15 months..Im 34 and wanting to lose 50 pounds. ..feel free to add me as a friend...
  • Waynes_World
    Waynes_World Posts: 333
    Options
    Welcome you have come to the right place. I wish you the best of luck with your weight loss journey ! Feel free to add me as a friend ;}