Anyone UK have a lot to lose? (I have 118lbs to goal) Looking for buddies :)

Options
kezzam3
kezzam3 Posts: 5 Member
Hey there! My name is Kerry and I am looking for friends to help keep me motivated (and I hope to support others too) on this weight loss journey! I have already lost 15lbs using MFP but still have 118lbs to goal! I am planning to give myself a year as I am going on holiday in July next year and would love to be at goal, or at least as close as possible! Anybody out there want to buddy up? I'd love to share recipe ideas and exercise etc!

Replies

• Carlat123x
    Carlat123x Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey added you. I have at least 65 to lose as a start. Starting today xx
  • kezzam3
    Options
    Thank you! Have accepted :) good luck with your first day! Always the hardest but so rewarding when you get through and can be proud of yourself for not slipping! (Something I have done often in the past lol) xx
  • TonyPillz
    TonyPillz Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like , from 19 stone to 13 stone , then from 13 stone back to 15 stone , on a mission again :P
  • kezzam3
    Options
    Have sent you a request :) well done you! That is fantastic. You have done it once so you can do it again! You will be my inspiration!
  • JonathonReid1
    JonathonReid1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have sent you a request. I have a similar amount to lose and I am also looking for friends to keep myself accountable.
  • Big_Steezy
    Big_Steezy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm from England too, in Manchester..

I've got around 40lbs to loose myself, feel free to add, always happy for new friends on here