Favorite Snacks

Options
I'm doing good with my meals but I craving all my unhealthy snacks, especially when sitting at my computer. List your favorite snack and are there free foods that little to no calories?
thanks.

Replies

• chimaerandi
    chimaerandi Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    there's no such thing as a no calorie snack, but I LOVE pickles, and you can eat loads of them for very little caloric load. Cucumbers too (obviously, since pickles are made of cucumbers). I like to dip cucumbers in salsa while I'm watching TV.
  • subakwa
    subakwa Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    On the pickled theme, pickled whole chillies or sliced jalapeños are a go to snack for me. Loads of flavour, really light on calories.

Seafood / surimi sticks
    Radishes
    Salted celery sticks
    A small bag of air-popped popcorn
    Salt & vinegar flavour rice cakes

Can you tell I'm a savoury snacker?
  • lauraesh0384
    lauraesh0384 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    subakwa wrote: »
    On the pickled theme, pickled whole chillies or sliced jalapeños are a go to snack for me. Loads of flavour, really light on calories.

Seafood / surimi sticks
    Radishes
    Salted celery sticks
    A small bag of air-popped popcorn
    Salt & vinegar flavour rice cakes

Can you tell I'm a savoury snacker?

Salt and vinegar rice cakes? Oh, I need those in my life. I've never seen such a thing. The closest thing I've found are the Special K Salt & Vinegar cracker chips.

• avonarlene86
    avonarlene86 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    The caramel rice cakes arw lovely too. I weigh out 25g of sweet popcorn in a bowl and indulge in front of the tv. Works out about 100cals but you get a lot for your cals! Xx
  • cb2bslim
    cb2bslim Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Apple with peanut butter, Greek yogurt, fiber one bars, smoothie with flax seed, 100 calorie popcorn, lightly salted rice cake drizzled with some honey (taste like Honey Smacks cereal) - the last two doesn't really satisfy my hunger, though.
  • 85Cardinals
    85Cardinals Posts: 733 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I like peanuts in the shell, occupies your hands and slows down your eating a little. Also it's just fun, good clean fun.
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Dates, pears, apples, mandarins.
  • christinekramer27
    christinekramer27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Pop secret 100 cal bags sweet and salty ,fiber one bars, sugar free candy, fruit, yogurt with fat free cool whip , jello, 100 cal snacks they have cookies, crackers,etc
  • Toronto6fan
    Toronto6fan Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    hot air popcorn with olive oil and salt is my go to when I need volume.
  • RobD520
    RobD520 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Pretzels and hummus; fresh fruit; air popped pop corn....
  • happyauntie2015
    happyauntie2015 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm into pistachios, homemade guacamole, and hummus right now for some reason and baby carrots. :)
  • rhsdancer5
    rhsdancer5 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    almonds, strawberries, apple straws, rice cakes, guacamole, Fiber One bars
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,574 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt with Snickerdoodle protein powder
  • pamelazabicki
    pamelazabicki Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Rice cake topped with cottage cheese.
  • youmeandtheseaphotography
    Options
    I love frozen grapes, also I will mix a can of tuna with a Tbsp of slivered almonds, add cayenne pepper and Miracle whip light...mix well, yum!
  • dlkfox
    dlkfox Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Sugar free Jello
    Cereals (with fiber)
    Fiber One Bars
  • G33K_G1RL
    G33K_G1RL Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Bell peppers, cucumbers, a few nuts or, when I have a sweet craving, a small portion of very dark chocolate.
  • st476
    st476 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Chocolate rice cakes with PB2 on top (which is powdered peanut butter that you mix with water and it makes low calorie peanut butter. 45 cal for 2 tablespoons)
  • Annahbananas
    Annahbananas Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Outshine fruit bars (60-90 calories), skinny cow ice cream (120 calories), Dannon lite and fit Greek yogurt (80 calories) and microwaveable low fat butter popcorn (100 calories) are my go to snacks
  • kristysaurus
    kristysaurus Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    frozen grapes (yum!), popcorn, pickles,