Accountability buddies wanted

Options
Hey Y'all

I'm looking for some motivated goal and accountability buddies.

I have been logging consistently for the past month and a half I and my diary will be public because transparency is the best way to make the right choices. (At least for me).

Goals: 37.5%-->12% Body Fat and lose ~100lbs of fat

Replies

• trollerskates
    trollerskates Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Thats a massive goal. You should make 5lbs your first goal. Selebrate. Set a new goal. This has helped me a ton. Im 3lbs from my next goal. Trying to hitbthat by the end of the month.
  • amaraortega4
    amaraortega4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want :)
  • Catkhan
    Catkhan Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I'm looking for some help and motivation and will happily offer the same in return. Lisa :)
  • sbw23
    sbw23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Me too!! I fell off the wagon and am officially back on!!
  • viv23i
    viv23i Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Starting back today ☺count me in
  • cma51709
    cma51709 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You may add me if you'd like :-)
  • melichalupa
    melichalupa Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Anyone and Everyone can add me!!!
  • kittyroseb
    kittyroseb Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone! :)
  • mrl2168
    mrl2168 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I'm glad we can be in each other's support network. o:)

@trollerskates I get you. I have broken my goals down smaller for myself and I generally try to aim for 2-3lbs a week. However, my scale is on its way, so until I receive it, I'll be in the dark. Hitting certain benchmarks has been a slow process for me so far, but intentionally so. Too much radical change at onceeventually leads me in the opposite direction.

My approach has been in baby steps. But the more and more I add over time, the closer I am to tipping the scale in my favor to experience accelerated change. The past month and a half have been about approaching the tipping point.
  • trollerskates
    trollerskates Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Keep it up. We can do.
  • leedssophie819
    leedssophie819 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I'm starting for real today!
  • neenaexp
    neenaexp Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    add me !
  • darcibryanfineartist
    darcibryanfineartist Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me. I am starting training for tough mudder today and have been in the may biggest loser challenge group. Used to work with a amazing trainer. So I am looking to support and be supported. I miss her terribly but she is there in spirit.
    I am in!
  • kenmiller75
    kenmiller75 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have 50 to lose. Feel free to add me too.
  • mariatn2003
    mariatn2003 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I have more than 60 pounds to lose. I definitely need some friends on this journey to lose the weight.
  • jpereira1964
    jpereira1964 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    add me on, I too fell off the wagon but I am back in the zone!
  • lavachickie
    lavachickie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me as well... I'm looking for the same -- accountability buddies, both to cheer my success and kick my butt when I deserve it.

I'm "back in the saddle." My goals this week are simple: log each day, stick to the calorie limit, and do something active over my lunch hour (even if it's just a 20 minute walk). Weigh in weekly, not really sweating the weight, but it is an important measure over time.

I'm 307, aiming for 160 someday. But right now, 200s would thrill me. I'll see it in a few weeks, no doubt.

Anyone else wanting to join this crazy train, add me! :smiley:
  • aymigirl
    aymigirl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i'm in the same boat but its time to get back up and dust ourselves off! everyone can feel free to add me <3
  • sb191
    sb191 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Everyone else has said it so gracefully, so let me add my "hey please add me, I could use more accountability buddies" to this thread!
  • regacman
    regacman Posts: 6 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hi. Same. I'd love to find/be a source for some accountability/support