Options

Replies

• rodeoal
    rodeoal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Drink ^
  • SassyClassyandALittleBadAssy
    Options
    Yes!!! I Have several in mind that i am itching to get!!! Just need to lose the weight first! Incentives!
  • DawnUrbanski
    DawnUrbanski Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    What advice would you all give to a first timer? I'm thinking of one to honor a love one that has passed on, but placement and fear of pain are holding me back.

I got my first one in March to honor my father. Script on my forearm, pain was very minimal for me. I worried about it forever, and it wasn't bad. Now I want another!
  • brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    I do wish bad!! I know where I want it, but now exactly what I want. It will be something pretty that I love looking at I know, but I would like a solid idea before I go get it. I am thinking a tree in winter where you see all the branches laid bare and exposed.
  • zurina_93
    zurina_93 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too just need the money. Kinda hard with two babies .. they always come first to me..
  • BreezyPeezy5
    BreezyPeezy5 Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    I want a scarecrow. Anyone have any ideas of a not so scary or not so goofy scarecrow?
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I want a scarecrow. Anyone have any ideas of a not so scary or not so goofy scarecrow?

Go to a tattoo artist and give them your ideas and they will draw up something. That is what they do after all
  • littlebrittfit
    littlebrittfit Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have the fever so bad for another one right now. I may actually end up getting it this weekend! My artist is usually pretty good about getting me in on short notice, even though he's always so busy.
  • elliepop22
    elliepop22 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I've got 3 flying butterflies from my hip bone to my rib cage and they look amazing , And yes they hurt ( especially the one I my rib cage ) Would love to add but can't seem to find the courage to do it ..
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    I would love to get another. Maybe soon.
  • nyhcsiss
    nyhcsiss Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Booked spot 2 months ago but that's cause they're so good
    Can't wait NY Adorned is the spot to go and worth waiting for
  • clairelouisekaa
    clairelouisekaa Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am booked in to have two more - a tribal style dragonfly on the top of my back and a Roman numeral 4 on my wrist - love them xx
  • tinyvera
    tinyvera Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me..!! But promised myself not to have one until I am where I want to be

I'm in the same boat! It'll be my *non-food* reward for hitting my goal weight :smile:
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    As soon as I see a tattoo on someone, my opinion of them drops a few points.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    DonM46 wrote: »
    Maybe because you're from a different generation? Times are way different now. A large percentage (I would say) of Gen X, Gen Y, and millenials have tattoos these days. Was just at the beach and 90% of the people there had tattoos and probably most had multiple.

• Crhan05
    Crhan05 Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Im really wanting some roses on my hip. I've thought about a feather on my rib but I'm indecisive
  • clairelouisekaa
    clairelouisekaa Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    DonM46 wrote: »

I would never be that judgmental
  • PamelaW41
    PamelaW41 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Just had a coverup done of a so so tattoo i got when i was young. The new one my daughter and brother in law drew for me and my brother in law tattooed is beautiful, perfect and so me. It took 4 hours so im not jonesing for another one yet.
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Just my opinion.
    My boss doesn't have ink.
    My pastor doesn't have ink.
    My Sunday School teacher doesn't have ink.
    My banker doesn't have ink.
    The guy from whom I bought my pickup doesn't have ink.
    The Little League coach doesn't have ink.
    My wife doesn't have ink.
    Come to think of it, I can't think of a personal friend who has ink.
    On the other hand:
    The janitor at the office has several tattoos.
    On the news, the mugshots of criminals have several.
    The homeless guy panhandling on the corner has ink; a lot.

Guess it just depends on whom one would like to emulate.
    Yeah, I'll be 70 in a few months.
    With age comes wisdom.