I have the Fitbit charge HR. Is the Fitbit blaze worth it?

Options
I have had the Fitbit charge HR for over a year now and I love it! I think the Blaze looks so cool and I have been thinking about "treating myself" since I finished my first year of law school without spontaneously combusting from stress. Then I can give my HR to my sister so she can do Fitbit stuff with my mom and me :)
I am really attracted to the blaze because it can track other workouts like cycling!
Has anyone made the jump or does anyone just love their blaze?

Feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Replies

• BingeNinjaNate
    BingeNinjaNate Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    The blaze is a fantastic upgrade from the charge hr, you definitely won't be disappointed. You would have the added benefits of the connected GPS and also the large screen for notifications.

I own a charge hr, surge and blaze, but mostly use the blaze and occasionally the surge.
  • AlyssaPetsDogs
    AlyssaPetsDogs Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! I decided to go with the blaze! I hope I love it :)
  • SuziWX
    SuziWX Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My Charge HR broke last month after having it a year and a half - upgraded to the Blaze and I absolutely love it! It's a nice step up. Even though it is bigger, it's strangely more comfortable than the HR too. Hope you like it!
  • maca416
    maca416 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    The Blaze is great but charging is rubbish very poor design imo.

Still a good but of kit
  • amandatapar
    amandatapar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I love my blaze. It is not hard to charge either. I plan on buying another color of band too when I get payed this week. My husband got it for me for mothers day.
  • Alarae21
    Alarae21 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I want The Blaze but only bought my Charge HR a couple of months ago. As there is only just over two months to my wedding, I can't justify the cost :(

Hoping I'll get it as a wedding present...
  • thefuzz1290
    thefuzz1290 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    If you're not married to the Fitbit, look at Garmin's new Vivoactive HR. The biggest plus about the Garmin is that its waterproof and you don't have to worry about removing it if you go to the pool, or freaking out if you drop it in the sink.
  • JoanneKendrick
    JoanneKendrick Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I sent my fitbit blaze back as it wouldn't sync, kept freezing, loosing bluetooth connection. Good luck x