Two Left Feet and No Arms

FloridaGranny
FloridaGranny Posts: 154 Member
edited September 19 in Fitness and Exercise
WoW I just finished the first Hip Hop Abs DVD. I have 2 left feet and for the life of me, I couldn't get my arms to do what they were suppose to do at the right times! I am NOT coordinated enough - I have never been a dancer because I have no rhythm....

I finally just started concentrating on the ab movement - that was a challenge! But, I kept playing and did both Burn Cardio and the Cardio Groove. Burned 426 calories total.

Replies

• FloridaGranny
    FloridaGranny Posts: 154 Member
    WoW I just finished the first Hip Hop Abs DVD. I have 2 left feet and for the life of me, I couldn't get my arms to do what they were suppose to do at the right times! I am NOT coordinated enough - I have never been a dancer because I have no rhythm....

I finally just started concentrating on the ab movement - that was a challenge! But, I kept playing and did both Burn Cardio and the Cardio Groove. Burned 426 calories total.
  • ColeenSanLeon
    ColeenSanLeon Posts: 53 Member
    426 with 2 left feet! Wow, imagine how you'll burn when you get it down. Keep with it, practice works! (Ask anybody in my step class...LOL)
  • missida
    missida Posts: 21
    I agree it takes some time. I am horrible when it comes to coordinated movements.
This discussion has been closed.