What games recommend for Xbox 360

Options
shellbell1993
shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
We just bought a X Box 360 with Kinects. What games & fitness games do you recommend for this system??:happy:

Replies

• Emismom77
    Emismom77 Posts: 56
    Options
    Depends on what you like... the game that came with it is AWESOME!!!! I also have Dance Central & Zumba.
  • CommandaPanda
    CommandaPanda Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Oh, wow. Kinect too? You must have some money to throw around! He Kinect costs almost as much as the system.

I just bought L.A. Noire. It's definitely an adults game but the animations are something I've never seen before. All of the characters in the game were programmed with micro-expressions!

*edit*

I saw "Fitness" just now in the body of your thread and I would recommend "Your Shape: Fitness Evolved."
  • tamarab3
    tamarab3 Posts: 64
    Options
    We just got the biggest loser game and it has some great workouts.
  • daisymae9801
    daisymae9801 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    We just bought a X Box 360 with Kinects. What games & fitness games do you recommend for this system??:happy:

The Biggest Loser workout.
  • daisymae9801
    daisymae9801 Posts: 208 Member
    Options

The Biggest Loser workout.
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I have friends that have one. They like Dance Central, the Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout, and EA Sports Active. I have a Wii and love my Zumba Fitness game. So much fun!
  • AndyParkes
    AndyParkes Posts: 35
    Options
    I haven't played it yet but EA Sports Active is supposed to be pretty good.

Number 2 has just come out so you could probably pick up the first one quite cheaply
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    There is a fighting game, Uncaged Fighters, seriously, if you have ever tried any Tae-bo or boxing, this game is a hell of a workout, 15 minutes and I am dripping sweat.
  • shellbell1993
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! I will check out all your suggestions. I have heard the dance central is great. We all love the
    Wii Just Dance 1&2.
    But was looking for something that didn't require remotes!

Not that it is anyones business, but we researched and finally found the complete package 250G one for less than $400.00.
    If you shop right you do not have to spend a lot. And besides we are getting married (early wedding present to ourselves) LOL
  • GretelPetal91
    Options
    I don't know where you are from but I have "your shape" which is sponsored by nivea. It has every workout session including dance and sessions with michelle bridges (australian biggest loser trainer)
  • shellbell1993
    Options
    I don't know where you are from but I have "your shape" which is sponsored by nivea. It has every workout session including dance and sessions with michelle bridges (australian biggest loser trainer)
    Thanks, i am from Ontario,Canada :wink: