Who has tried spark drink mix packets from advocare?

Who has tried them? Do they work?

Replies

• BeYouTiful94
    BeYouTiful94 Posts: 289 Member
    My parents have a bunch of them and love them. My dad, in particular, says they give him a lot of energy for workouts and such
  • chimaerandi
    chimaerandi Posts: 153 Member
    edited May 2016
    It's just caffeinated drink mix. I don't even mean that as a criticism, I had some as samples and they were fine--I don't know how much those cost, but you can get zipfizz which has a bunch of caffeine in it, for like 20 bucks for 20 packets on Amazon.

Edited to add: I have a few of the rockstar lemonade/tea cans at work for when I need to be kicked in the face with caffeine but coffee doesn't sound good
  • theresahopeveal
    theresahopeveal Posts: 38 Member
    Thank you! I'll shop around and she what's best
  • theresahopeveal
    And see*
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    What are you shopping for? If it's a caffeine fix, I guess coffee works. There's no magical weight-loss pill.
  • choppie70
    choppie70 Posts: 544 Member
    I tried it once when a friend brought it to work. It did absolutely nothing for me. A cup of coffee would have been more enjoyable.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    edited May 2016
  • theresahopeveal
    misskarne wrote: »
    What are you shopping for? If it's a caffeine fix, I guess coffee works. There's no magical weight-loss pill.

Pre workout drink mixes
  • theresahopeveal
    Thank you all for your honest opinions about it
  • theresahopeveal
    misskarne wrote: »

Pre workout drink mixes

I guess you could say caffeine then. I'm guessing that's what's in most of the drink mixes like that. I could always just drink green tea.
  • cbelc2
    cbelc2 Posts: 762 Member
    It's easy to fall into the habit of sweet drinks. I drink water, unsweetened tea, black coffee, and skim milk. All other drinks contain sugar, chemicals, or fat.
  • trishfit2014
    trishfit2014 Posts: 304 Member
    I took spark once and had severe diarrhea afterwards. Never tried it again.
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Disclaimer – I don’t sell Advocare or use any of their other products.
    With that said, I LOVE Spark, and am somewhat addicted to the fruit punch packets. I drink one every morning, and feel like it gives me a ton of energy and mental clarity. However, I never was a coffee drinker, so this could just be the effects of caffeine on my inexperienced system.
    It is expensive, though. I’m going to try out a couple other brands to see if there’s something I like as much at a cheaper price point.
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Just get the Mio Energy instead of the overpriced Advocare stuff.
  • areeves_76
    areeves_76 Posts: 2 Member
    I drink spark everyday and love it. Mango Strawberry is my favorite flavor!