Body confidence in underwear

Options
Do you think you're ever happy with what you see?

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

Yep. Still got a few pounds to go till I'm at my best weight, but I'm happy. Life's too short to dislike yourself.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    Definitely yes. I'd like to be firmer in some areas, but overall, I'm quite content.

Yep. Still got a few pounds to go till I'm at my best weight, but I'm happy. Life's too short to dislike yourself.
    This too ^
  • Gioeyebrow
    Gioeyebrow Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Honestly the more progress i see the more i like to see myself naked
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    At my age I'm thankful for what I have
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options

I have never loved my appearance- not at 100 lbs and not at 180 lbs. I think I have reached the point mentally where I am okay with myself. I can focus on my positives and not care about the rest so much.
  • dcmdon
    dcmdon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    No issues here.

jzw7njht24p5.jpg
  • BewitchedBelinda99
    BewitchedBelinda99 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    No, I can't remember the last time I was happy with how I looked in my underwear. I think this is sad but at least I'm single!
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,484 Member
    Options
    Yup, love myself and how I look. I'm not even close to perfect, never will be, and I don't care.

Cheers, h.
  • Remilia_Scarlet
    Remilia_Scarlet Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Sometimes! I'm generally unhappy with my appearance, but I think I look worse clothed than in my underoos. Some days, throwing on the extra pretty lacy numbers is a good pick-me-up!
  • angelwowings23
    angelwowings23 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I never like how I look. I can recognize progress but I'm still never satisfied. Working on this. Almost everyone I know thinks I could benefit from counseling and have body dysmorphic disorder. I need to learn how to love myself because I don't want my daughter to grow up watching me have these bad tendencies and then to take them on as her own.
  • bmackinn
    bmackinn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    It's all a matter of finding the right underwear! ;)
  • Anaris2014
    Anaris2014 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I suspect there is a point. I had to lose 30kgs before I was willing to swim without a shirt on, I would still wear board shorts, and don't think that I would ever get to a state in which I was comfortable in more 'traditional' swimming attire. I've gained back a little bit of weight and there's no way that I would go for a swim without a shirt at the moment (even in the indoor pool at my gym).