Looking for friends who are looking to loose 5+stone

Options
Tan_lyons
Tan_lyons Posts: 13 Member
Hi
I'm looking to find people with simalure goals, share diarys with and to support each other.
Wishing everyone on hear the best of luck
We can do this !

Replies

• lucybannister15
    lucybannister15 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm kinda new to all this and it's the first time I've looked on the community part but I have similar goals and am determined to make this wrk, if u need any support I'm at the other end of a message ad am hoping for similar, hope it doin well, x Lucy x
  • Tan_lyons
    Options
    Just added you X
  • viklouise2016
    viklouise2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm pretty new to this been on here just over a week my 1st week I lost 3.5lbs just finding it hard to try and not have bad days. I've been so good and starting to miss the chocolate craving but I hear dark chocolate is supposed to be really good for our brains and heart but only should have 1oz a day and 2 cups of coco. Anyone else heard of this? :)
  • davehogg1990
    davehogg1990 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm looking to lose 3 and a half stone I'm new to this and want good diet and cardiovascular ideas. Thanks, dave
  • Tan_lyons
    Options
    Hey I'm pretty new to this been on here just over a week my 1st week I lost 3.5lbs just finding it hard to try and not have bad days. I've been so good and starting to miss the chocolate craving but I hear dark chocolate is supposed to be really good for our brains and heart but only should have 1oz a day and 2 cups of coco. Anyone else heard of this? :)

Im staying away from chocolate ... I don't have the will power to just have a few chunks lol
    But yeah I've Hurd a few bits of dark chocolate dose something - not sure what
    Basically I'm no help lol X

• HuskyGent
    HuskyGent Posts: 32 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I have a similar goal (80lbs) and have just finished my first week here.
    Didn't record meals for the first few days but after I started I found I was a little more conscious about what I ate, especially snacks :)
  • HuskyGent
    HuskyGent Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Tan_lyons wrote: »

Im staying away from chocolate ... I don't have the will power to just have a few chunks lol
    But yeah I've Hurd a few bits of dark chocolate dose something - not sure what
    Basically I'm no help lol X

Some info I found on dark chocolate
    https://authoritynutrition.com/7-health-benefits-dark-chocolate/

I'm like Tan though...no way I could limit myself to just a couple of chunks!
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 4 stones