Before and After (well, during!) Pics

Replies

• Wow you look so much younger!!
  • TMLS
    TMLS Posts: 125 Member
    Not posted for a while, things gone strange for me but won't bore you with that. We got married anyway, that's been good.

Today I was featured in Chat magazine. As I've said in my blog, I'm a bit embarrased as there are better slimmers on here than I've done, but it's nice anyway. I did mention MFP, but it didn't make the cut - they made quite a few mistakes, in fairness.

Can't get it to display properly in here though I'm afraid, you'll have to copy and paste this: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/964/003small.jpg

Or you can see it properly in my blog on here - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/TMLS/view/daniel-s-fitness-diary-6-70466
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    aww nice article!! great job in your weightloss!! how inspiring! :)
  • TMLS
    Forgive me, for I have sinned.

I haven't been putting any weight on... but I also haven't been losing it. Kinda lost my way, whilst I haven't had an overly-indulgent diet I haven't had an overly controlled one either. I think I got demoralised when I hit the 10 stone (140lbs) lost barrier and didn't really lose again. Stopped going to the gym because of it (and to save money for a US road trip this November to be totally honest) and ate without too much care for anything other than sugars.

But, at least I haven't put on and hopefully I've reset my metabolism like they say you should.

So then, here we go again!
  • mrswellness
    mrswellness Posts: 66 Member
    Looking great! I definately see the difference
  • jaretspencer
    jaretspencer Posts: 19 Member
    Your Doing awesome keep it up
  • dkrioux
    dkrioux Posts: 144
    You have done such a good job!! Totally new person!!! Happy for you! I'm totally jealous that you got to see Spice:-)
  • CrysButcher3
    CrysButcher3 Posts: 322
    Whoa! Absolutely you can tell the difference! What a great commitment you took on and what a great job you did in kicking it right in the tail end! :) You look fabulous! How very proud you must be of yourself. Makes all those nights/days you struggled worth it! I'm so happy for you!!! And everyone has set-backs...I have faith in you that you'll get back to the gym and start losing again! You got this...you have proven before you aren't weak, and this to shall pass. Keep your head up...hold it high...and move forward. Kick it TMLS...kick it hard! ;)
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Congrats! Great work!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Congratulations on your amazing weight loss to date. And best wishes on your renewed commitment and reaching your next goal. You can definitely do it!
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    YOU LOOK GREAT!! GOOD JOB! :bigsmile:
  • Mnonan
    Mnonan Posts: 38
    your hard work and motivation paid off. congrats
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    You look awesome..huge difference..!
  • jid314
    jid314 Posts: 71
    I didn't want to post pics on here until I hit the 100lbs lost barrier, but tonight I've had my picture taken with a racing driver that I last had a picture taken with on 29th August 2009 - pretty much at my heaviest.

I have to say that even I love the difference, and can really see it myself so I wanted to share.

1632098_9091.jpg1632098_8285.jpg

For the record, the racing driver is Paul O'Neill, and fact fans may like to know he's Sporty Spice Mel C's half-brother - she was there too tonight, I was up on stage in a quiz with him and was absolutely star-struck when I spotted her. Which is weird, as she's very down to earth and a few people didn't even spot her!

What is the Slap Chop guy like? Great job man!
  • TMLS
    Thanks all! But, I don't understand "Slap Chop" jid314?
  • TMLS
    Hi all,

Not really posted for a while - I lost my way a little and put four stone (56lbs) back on but have now lost 75% of that so back on track!

I'm now putting the work I've been doing to get back to good effect and am raising funds to take part in a charity cycle ride (my second) at the end of September. If anyone could spare even a little, I'd appreciate it very much!

More info and a way to donate is at http://www.justgiving.com/daniel-francis13

Also, I'm looking for friends! I've had loads become inactive, and I miss the whole "well done" thing - being that giving or receiving.

Thanks for your time.
  • TMLS
  • TMLS
    Still going. That 75% of what I'd put back on? That's now 100%. Well, 100%+ - I'm now a stone and a half (21lbs) lighter than what was my lightest.

I've started running now... interesting stuff! Been very difficult but I'm in training for two 10ks in March.

Would love new friends if anyone is out there!

New before/after pic:

8ur6.jpg
  • imjolly
    imjolly Posts: 176 Member
    Great job!! What a great photo opportunity, twice no less. It is really neat to see such a transformation.
  • dietonthego
    dietonthego Posts: 87 Member
    Amazing ! You look terrific! I love your glasses! They look great on you! Fabulous effort, and you should be so proud of yourself!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!