Options
Hello I am Anna and here I am on another attempt at losing weight, something that has been a lifelong struggle. Went and got myself a Garmin vivofit so hoping that helps to see where I am going on the journey. Being under five foot and 250+ poses a big challenge for me. I'm not very active either so I will need to find a way to stay focused and get motivated.

My husband is in this with me and we both have become accustomed to a very sedentary lifestyle. Finding a way to get more active and not over do it will be the key. So here we go again to make a good idea work and become reality. I miss my old 100lb self and I aim to get her back, that and I will be able to get into those really cute clothes I'm always looking at and dreaming about wearing again.

Replies

• showmanmd
    showmanmd Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Ive been using the fitbit for over a year..this is my 3rd one where the strap has broke..plus I swim alot so I went and bought the vivofit...im hoping to loose another 30lbs..would love to have more garmin friends if you or anyone else is interested ☺
  • AllSUMLIFE
    AllSUMLIFE Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Just having a great attitude & getting started is a great place to be. :smile:

It's great that your husband is working through this with you.