I need motivation friends!!!

Options
purpletone222
purpletone222 Posts: 3 Member
edited June 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi my name is Millie!
I'm returning to my fitness pal after gained 150 pounds: I need friends to feel that Im not alone in this journey.

Replies

• nettawoman
    nettawoman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I too need a motivation buddy. I weight 283 from pregnancy, would love to lose 30 lbs increments to start off with. If you would like to be my buddy lol sounds funny, would be nice to have someone to talk with going through what I am!
  • purpletone222
    purpletone222 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Of course!! We can help each other and share tips to help us to reach our goals. We can do it!!!
  • MissAmber1974
    MissAmber1974 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey Millie im Amber!!! I put on 100 pounds in 5 years but started MFP 3months ago & have already lost 20lbs!!! I reached out & got tons of support so I want u to know ur not alone in ur journey!!! Any support u need im here!!! I dont discourage very easily & can always be a kind motivator!!! Add me: MissAmber1974
    We can go on this journey together... noone has to do this alone...

I still have 80 lbs to lose to get to my goal weight of 135... right now im 215...
    I live in Oshawa, Ontario Canada which is about 20minutes from Toronto... how bout u??? Add me & let me know k!!!
    TTUS!!!
  • lissylawler
    lissylawler Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow..you've done so well. I started my aim of 140 pounds weight loss a week ago. It's been a little tough getting used to thinking no!! to nibbles on offer but I'm adjusting each day. I got a dance workout for my play station and that's been great and doing dance each night. I weigh myself Friday si hope I've made some gear way! X Lissy Dartford England
  • 5000moneymaker
    5000moneymaker Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Millie, I'm from the Philippines. I bike from work, going through steep hills and sometimes muddy roads in the midst of hot, humid weather. Going through those hills is really challenging, but I love the pain, I love the challege... ^^ keep challenging yourself.. Stay motivated ^^
  • monaaldana
    monaaldana Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I need help I am fat and can't get the weight off I need your help
  • bahareh349
    bahareh349 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    ur not alone ... feel free t add me guys!
  • ZombieParkour
    ZombieParkour Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    At my largest I was 280 pounds. I have a long way to go to get to my goal weight. I started a few weeks ago and I'm down 18 pounds. You can never have enough friends on here. Everyone is welcome to add me.
  • garciairam
    garciairam Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I started at about 289lbs. I've gotten down to 252 lbs. Hard work, proper diets. Lots of greens and calorie counting has been working for me. I need motivation buddies just the same. We can motivate each other
  • lissylawler
    lissylawler Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I don't seem to be a huge eater but now I'm older the weight seems so hard to budge. I did low cal and exercise for a month and didn't lose any weight!? Not sure why but became despondent and weight went on quicker after this?
  • lanatender37
    lanatender37 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi ! Ready to start loosing my weight again! I need some motivation and help . Will be happy to add a new friends to support each other!!!
  • Iready
    Iready Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Would love some active friends, all mine are now inactive. Please add me!