How to help Hubby

Options
ydyms
ydyms Posts: 266 Member
edited May 2016 in Motivation and Support
DH is 180 Lbs and 5'6". I'd love it if he loses 15-20 lbs and he wants to as well! The problem is with me. I'm the cook and he only eats what I serve or prepare for him. He has no patience to log so it's all up to me!
Anyone in such a boat, logging for yourself and an SO? I'm overwhelmed :(

Replies

• MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    He can't make you responsible for his health or weight loss. If he's not motivated enough to do it, I say too bad. He's obviously not serious. If you're cooking for yourself to keep your calories in check, great. Serve him what you're having. It's pointless to log for someone who obviously isn't ready.
  • Gioeyebrow
    Gioeyebrow Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Gurl i got you you can trick him into eating healthy you can make foods that hide the healthy stuff in them like half cauliflower mashed potatoes or cauliflower mac and chees or cauliflower pizza thers also spices that take away hunger like cayane pepper or cinnamon also darck chocholate takes away hunger and you can look up many recipes with low calories that taste delicious hope this helped
  • megomerrett
    megomerrett Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Just log for yourself. If you're cooking for just 2 of you he'll have the same healthy diet.
    He's got to take responsibility for his own health, diet and fitness.