What is your favorite YouTube workout?

kazr11
kazr11 Posts: 30 Member
No time to go to the gym and with 2 young children and a husband that works late night I can't always get out walks in evening. Looking to workout at home. What workouts have worked best for you?

I am currently doing Callanetics and band resistance (only a couple of weeks in to it) I don't want to get bored doing only 2 workouts.

Replies

• capaul42
    capaul42 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Fitnessblender.com has lots of great workouts. I use their youtube channel and range from cardio to strength with dumbells and strength with bodyweight. They also have yoga, pilates and piyo.
  • clairelouisekaa
    clairelouisekaa Posts: 74 Member
    capaul42 wrote: »
    Fitnessblender.com has lots of great workouts. I use their youtube channel and range from cardio to strength with dumbells and strength with bodyweight. They also have yoga, pilates and piyo.

Yes just about to say fitnessblender is brilliant xx
  • sarochka85
    sarochka85 Posts: 103 Member
    This one is great with some heavy dumbbells! JNL lower Body

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cdHEfoorjPI
  • neela1880
    neela1880 Posts: 56 Member
    Jessicasmithtv and popsugar fitness
  • amymariajames
    amymariajames Posts: 30 Member
    Befit is also a Gud one
  • leahkathleen13
    leahkathleen13 Posts: 272 Member
    Hiit fitness blender! 17 mins and super effective. If I get 17 mins without kids stopping me it's a miracle, but after a while they accept that it's fast and will be over soon.
  • MSJourneylog
    MSJourneylog Posts: 41 Member
    Zumba on Youtube! I pick songs I like and just go at it. If they get to a move I don't know I just make it up... as long as you're moving it counts right? Plus side is I can do this anywhere with a little room, headphones and my IPhone running the Youtube App if the TV/Computer is unavailable.