looking for weight loss friends

Options
although i joined this site this past November, i have not been active until coming back today..would love to meet new friends along this weight loss journey...i am 55 years old, and have slowly been losing a few pounds here and there...but since about January, i really wrapped my head around the fact of how much eating i was doing for comfort--emotional eating, and i have been doing a lot of soul searching and researching on the internet...now i am both determined to eat more healthier and wiser, and being aware of every calorie that goes into my body...SW: 333, CW 291, GW 130....can't wait to say, "looking good in the neighborhood"...

Replies

• Jessy1967
    Jessy1967 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I started this two weeks ago. I am 44 female in sacramento trying to lose about 40 pounds. I also need more friends. Invite me if you like.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!
  • d_llopez
    d_llopez Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Glad your starting back up. You can do it :)
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend! I'm 55 years old too and know first hand how much more difficult it is to lose weight at this age than it was when I was in my 30s. Welcome :smile:
  • italiangirl81
    Options
    Welcome back! I just came back after a bit of a hiatus as well, and am getting right back on track. With so many great people around it's hard not to! It will be great to see all the amazing progress you're sure to make! :smile:
  • runslikeagirl
    runslikeagirl Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • QueenMysha
    Options
    Welcome back! I joined yesterday. Female 37 in Pennsylvania, trying to lose pounds and be healthy all around. Feel free to add me as a friend.