Where your from , name , all that fun stuff !

Options
New to this , just want to meet people , get help or help them keep going . Knowing people from all over the world is just a cool bonus .

Replies

• robboughton
    robboughton Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    North Wales here, feel free to add me.

Rob
  • bradmorris67
    bradmorris67 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    SW London - walking / jogging / riding where & when I can, Also trying to cut down on the rubbish food. Feel free to add me - the more the merrier (and more eyes on me to keep me honest :D )
  • SabinPruna
    SabinPruna Posts: 13 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I'm from Romania, currently living in a small city a couple hours away from the capital, name's just like my username, not much else to say, if you're looking for a friend drop by my profile :)
  • allison4224
    allison4224 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Allison from NJ. (east coast US) Feel free to add if you like.
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I'm India, I'm 21 and I'm from Suffolk in England :smile: anyone feel free to add me!
  • Loganmmontgomery
    Loganmmontgomery Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Logan, 22, Missouri. I work full time and going back to school. My wedding is in 2 months but I want to continue my weight loss until I'm healthy.
  • mytimetoshine5
    mytimetoshine5 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Kristen, 28, Edmonton Alberta. Feel free to add me ☺
  • Kmbbk
    Kmbbk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Kelley, 40, Minnesota, USA. Feel free to add me. Been weight training for about 8 months. I want to become a bodybuilder. I feel like I am 20 years old because of the exercise.
  • Watch_Me_Shine416
    Watch_Me_Shine416 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Larissa, 27, Cleveland OH here :) I'm a stay at home mom and almost back to pre pregnancy weight but looking to lose about 80 lbs. Feel free to add me
  • bmxtrackmom
    bmxtrackmom Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Nikki, 38, from southern Oregon. SPED teacher, wife, mom, and BMX racer.
  • jessicab202
    jessicab202 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Jessica from Dallas, TX. Feel free to add me!
  • Tophermom
    Tophermom Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi...Illinois...You seem inspirational!
    I am new to this...So add me. :)
  • mickilynn25
    mickilynn25 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    St. Petersburg, Fl.
  • jkrausch
    jkrausch Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm Jess. Single mom(girl, just turned 6, and boy will be 4 in a couple of weeks) from Washington State, but relocated to Washington, MO in March, but stilll don't know anyone outside of work. Trying to get back into shape to reenlist in the military.
  • amberbc0
    amberbc0 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm Amber! Or Ber if you're more into monosyllabic names haha. I'm from Georgia: the peachy, redneck one- not the Eastern European, former Soviet one.
  • masonannable
    masonannable Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Logan, 22, Missouri. I work full time and going back to school. My wedding is in 2 months but I want to continue my weight loss until I'm healthy.

Congrats on your up coming wedding !!!
  • Mikestruggle
    Mikestruggle Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Mike...Youngstown Ohio
  • JosephGarrison6
    JosephGarrison6 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Joe, Williamsport PA, hoping to look good for my 30 year high school reunion. That means 60 pounds in 60 weeks... Let's get it!
  • chimonetabron2014
    chimonetabron2014 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey all :) from Springfield, VA but currently live in Richmond, VA. Trying to stick with a routine & make time to take care of me! Really need that motivation & support as well as meet new people! Hope you all had a productive day!