alright who stole summer

Options
Yesterday 30-50mph winds today pouring down rain 50 degrees flood warnings oye vey

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I think they dropped it off here, it was 105 yesterday.
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Florida did :)
    98 degrees and SUNNY!!
  • Texas501
    Texas501 Posts: 274
    Options
    It's been over 100 degrees here with lots of sunshine (San Antonio, TX) for many many days.....
  • jinxywinx
    jinxywinx Posts: 38
    Options
    I'm in San Antonio, too, and wouldn't mind trading some weather if you're interested??
  • mexiana
    mexiana Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I agree! I'm in coastal North Carolina and it is USUALLY over 100 degrees every day by now but it's been in the mid-80s to low 90s every day... I shouldn't be complaining about this, but it also took a long time to get this warm in the first place. "summer" usually starts by mid-May here and then I was still wearing a jacket in the morning! The different weather is weirding me out, especially when it has brought tornados with it. I'm a hurricane person! I like to know when they are coming and how long they're staying!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I'm in San Antonio, too, and wouldn't mind trading some weather if you're interested??

Going to SA this weekend :happy:
  • busymomoffour
    busymomoffour Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    summer is missing here too - northwest PA - 61 (degrees F), cloudy and breezy (which makes the 61 feel cool).
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    70's - 80's here and sunny. What I want to know is why is it doing this to me on a workday when DH and I should be out riding the Harleys???? :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • tracey2710
    tracey2710 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Summer??? What's that??? We here in N. Ireland have heard about this, but we've never experienced it :laugh:
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Try living in ireland. No summer EVER lol
  • abbyko
    abbyko Posts: 108
    Options
    I'm in Vancouver, BC and it's cloudy and rainy here and has barely cracked 20 C (68F) so far, it's normally gorgeous and hot by the end of May!
  • tubbytabbytales
    tubbytabbytales Posts: 5,883
    Options
    UGGGGGGGGGHHHH Let's trade.

I HATE YOU, TEXAS
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    It's right here in Phoenix. 116 yesterday.
  • mcvc
    mcvc Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    North East Ohio must have ticked off mother nature also. Lucky if I get any hot peppers out of the garden since it rained almost all of April. Although the Arc is almost done. Looking for 2 of each animal.
  • tracey2710
    tracey2710 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    It's right here in Phoenix. 116 yesterday.

Well you might be kind enough to share it with us - any chance you could bottle a bit of it and send it to Ireland, just so we could at least sample it!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    You can have a bit of mine.....98 and a crap load of humidity to go with it♥
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Today is 80's and sunny, not a cloud in the sky!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I live in Norcal, and the weather is crap right now. Im by the beach, so maybe when the fog clears up........:grumble:
  • exploremore2011
    Options
    ok I guess it could be worse...........but we have fog today in the desert..............:huh: