Stronger, Better, Faster...Jan 18th

Options
So does your week begin on end on Sunday? Mine ends on Sunday. I tend not to work as hard on the weekends, so I felt that I was always catching up when I started with Sat or Sun. Now, I just glide though weekends.

Yesterday, I went for a 45 min bike ride and a 40 minute walk. Today, we are going to try to do a 2 hour ride - we really should start training for our ride in March.

Have a great workout today!

Mary

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    So does your week begin on end on Sunday? Mine ends on Sunday. I tend not to work as hard on the weekends, so I felt that I was always catching up when I started with Sat or Sun. Now, I just glide though weekends.

Yesterday, I went for a 45 min bike ride and a 40 minute walk. Today, we are going to try to do a 2 hour ride - we really should start training for our ride in March.

Have a great workout today!

Mary
  • NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Way to go on your workouts, Mary! Hope you get your extended bike ride in!

My weeks start & end on Friday. I like to 'weigh in' on Friday because I take one day a week where I don't count/log calories and that is usually on the weekend. By having that day as far away from my weigh in day as possible I have a better chance of taking care of any damage I may have done. Last week was my first week really back to logging food and exercising and I lost 5.5lbs. I was happy with that. Anyway, only bike last week... adding the treadmill and planning to throw in a few workout dvd's where I can this week. I ran for 7 minutes this morning. Gotta start somewhere! Already feeling stronger, better, & faster! THANKS for letting me jump back in ladies!!!

Have a SUPER SUNDAY and a FABULOUS week!
    +++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!!
    Niccole :flowerforyou:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    Mary, happy biking!
    Niccole congrats on your weight loss!
    Today is my cheat day for the week. We usually go out to eat on Sundays after church, so that will be a no count day. I stayed within calories yesterday! Yay! I looked in the mirror a little bit ago and realized that my double chin has gotten really big. I don't mean that just to be critical but I can really see just how much weight I have gained. So it is motivation to do well this week.
    I guess I start my weeks on Mondays though I've never really thought about it. So my goals for this coming week:
    drink my water (all of it daily)
    count calories and stay close to 1400
    work out (which all I want to do is wii run, push ups and sit ups. I need to do more than that.)
    Weather should be nice so maybe I can get some walking in this week. I want to kick this allergy cold thing this week too.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
    MM
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I just finished an hour long yoga DVD. . .it's too nasty outside to go to the yoga studio (also, I get so cold on the way home that it defeats the whole "hot" part of the yoga. ..

Hadn't done this particular video in ages, and I noticed I am much more flexible...it's always so good to see some progress.:flowerforyou:

I start my week on Sunday. I spend some time and "reboot", so I'm ready for Monday.:flowerforyou:
  • MattySparky
    Options
    I personally workout more on the weekends because, as Im not at my job which is fairly physically active, I need to burn those extra cals as I dont want to simply starve myself (which isn't a good alternative to exercise).