Soy Free Protein Powder

Options
Hello All,

I am currently using Phd Diet Whey Protein Powder but it contains Soya in it. My doctor believes that I might be allergic to Soy products and it will best if I can completely avoid them.

Please suggest me some good whey protein for weight loss. I am looking for protein powder that do not have Soy in them. Thanks !!!

Luv n Hugs,
Sophie

Replies

• SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Un-Bump

I found a label online for mine and it has Soy (Lecithin) ingredients :( Sorry I wasn't much help.
  • simply_healthy
    simply_healthy Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Bump

I will let you know when I get home to see about mine. I put protein powder in a little baggy and bring that with me to work (My container at a giant 5.3 lb one...so thats a little much to have on my desk :noway: )!

Lolz ! sure ! Please do ! It will be of great help because I am currently struggling to find a protein powder for weight loss that does not have soy and caffeine. :(
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I found 1...Betty Lou's™Low Glycemic Whey Protein Shake Powder Chocolate. I have yet to purchase it myself..but will be this week. I have a tendency to go under in my calories..so this will help me with that.

Here is the info..
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    Sugar Free
    Soy and Hormone Free
    No Preservatives
    No Trans Fat
    Non-GMO
    All Natural
    20% of your daily Fiber
    20 g of Whey Protein per serving
    Made in the USA