Fat mom of three lovely kids trying to loose 100 lbs especially for me and my 12 yo son.

Options
jczandme
jczandme Posts: 5 Member
I need any advice, I am 50 yo (as of a 30 days) I have to get this weight off of me! I am tired of carrying it around, literately an extra person. I will do what-ever it takes, please any one else who needs to loose over 100 lbs I would enjoy making a friend. Not that it matters but I live in Atlanta GA.

Replies

• Ramonawray47
    Ramonawray47 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I need to lose 100 lbs. I'm from Hobbs, nm, a wife, and mother of 4.
  • jczandme
    jczandme Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Cool I have a 21 yo , senior in college, a 17 yo graduating high school this year and my only son Zack who is 12 yo.The weight is really getting to him and ME, I don't want him to be ashamed of me.
  • marygold76
    marygold76 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello friends, I need to lose 77 lbs. I am 38 and a mother of two lovely children. I could use all the support I can get. Thanks everyone for sharing!
  • Sheli_L
    Sheli_L Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 39, a mom to 2 girls, 15 & 13.. I want to lose 100 total.
  • MeganAimee
    MeganAimee Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hiya!! I am 21 years old and I have exactly 100 to lose. I am currently down 12. :-) I don't have any kids, though I do have lots and lots of stretch marks. :open_mouth:
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 30 mother of 1 year old boy need to lost 18lbs and 82 more to go!
  • Kelley0519
    Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I'm Kelley, 25 years old...mother of 1 son; need to lose at least 60 lbs. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Marycycles
    Marycycles Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 49 and have 4 children and 3 grandkids. I originally lost 105lbs and kept it off 2 years, but then started a new job and then my mom died. I got really depressed and gained 60 back. I didn't use friends on mfp the first time and it is helping me a lot! Happy to answer any questions for you.
  • bmxtrackmom
    bmxtrackmom Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello from Oregon! I'm a wife and mother of two.
  • JuneyJo
    JuneyJo Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 40yo mom of 3 (21, 12 & 9) in Utah. I need to lose 100lbs, too! I was doing well until I hit a road block almost 2 years ago and then had a hysterectomy (w/ovaries) last year. Before all that, I was hoping to lose 60lbs. Instead, I gained 40. :-(
    I KNOW I can do this...its just been REALLY hard getting back on track. I'm here to help and support, too, so if you'd like to, go ahead and send me a friend request.
    I'm also a Wellness coach, but I need to focus on helping me for a while. I can't sell my skills if I'm not taking care of myself.
  • ajm1969
    ajm1969 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Alison, a 47 year old mom of 2, and I need to lose 100-120 pounds. I entered my food into myfitnesspal today (first time I have done that in YEARS!) and I have got my workout gear organized for a walk tomorrow morning.

Nice to meet you all and best of luck to everyone here! :)
  • debpepperpot
    debpepperpot Posts: 13 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Anyone here can add me, I have over 100lbs to lose, hopefully for the last time with everyone's help encouragement and motivation we can do this :smile: Oh and I'm in England, not that it matters!
  • chimonetabron2014
    chimonetabron2014 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey all :) I have 100 pounds to lose & started my fitness journey just yesterday! I am 25, no kids as of yet but REALLY want to lose these pounds!!!! Feel free to add me for support & motivation! I could also use the same! Good luck & remember every bit counts!