Want to lose 10-20 pounds of baby weight... Looking for motivation

Options
Hi I'm six months postpartum and struggling to lose the pregnancy weight.

Want to get healthy and lean , would love a pal for motivation

Replies

• lemonjanie
    lemonjanie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm in the same EXACT boat as you! My daughter is 6 months old and I want to lose these last 10 to 20 lbs! We got this!
  • aquapup
    aquapup Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I have a 2 year old
  • shi14odom
    shi14odom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I totally understand. My daughter just turned 1 and I'm just now trying to lose some weight....But after 3 weeks of doing this, I have already lost 7 pounds! Which is pretty awesome for me. lol Good luck to you!!! and I hope this works as well for you as it has for me!
  • christihubbart
    christihubbart Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have an 18 month old yoy can add me, I've lost 24lbs
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Come and join us in this postpartum group where we encourage each other and do a weekly weigh in.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113945-fit-fabulous-postpartum
  • antron130
    antron130 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would also like to lose 10-20 pounds and shape up BEFORE I get pregnant!! Feel free to add me!
  • inthemomcar
    inthemomcar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Natalie, I too am trying to lose the baby weight (plus some). I've always had trouble getting weight off so it's a huge challenge for me. I'm 9 mo pp and breast feeding, which just makes it more difficult to figure out how many calories to consume without negatively impacting my milk production. I'm not looking for rapid weight loss that will just come back later. I'm looking for motivation and support for HEALTHY, STEADY weight loss. Maybe we could do recipe exchanges or ideas to keep moving or just share information about healthy weight loss? If that sounds like what you're looking to do let me know!