Having A F&^% it Day

Options
Pascoe76
Pascoe76 Posts: 36 Member
edited May 2016 in Motivation and Support
Ive been really positive with my Exercise and Eating until i woke up today.. Some one kick me in the back side and tell me to keep going

Replies

• 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Keep in mind that f@ck it feeling won't last as long as the damage done by actually following through that feeling.
    I was fortunate enough to have purchased pants one size smaller this weekend. It reminded me that all the effort, all the early morning workouts, the fanatical logging of my food made it possible and honestly it was more than worth it.
    You can either work to succeed or you can work towards excuses. Not both.
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Life is hard. No one is happy clappy motivated and pumped every day. What you need is determination. Why on earth would you give up??? We tell our children to do their homework when they don't feel like it. We go to work when we don't feel like it. Why do grown adults think weight loss is going to be any different?
  • JaneSnowe
    JaneSnowe Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    It's ok. Have a bad day. Have two if you really need. But after that, wake up and pick up where you left off!

If you want to up your calories a bit, why not eat at maintenance for a few days?

This isn't a race that needs to be finished as fast as possible. Slow is ok too. The only mistake is to quit.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Everyone single one of us have had bad days but don't let it derail you, keep on logging it will be okay!
  • heart4sole
    heart4sole Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    We all occasionally have a bad day, but remember ,"Tomorrow will be a better day". : )
  • Pascoe76
    Pascoe76 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thanks Guys ! i am pushing through it. it wont break me . sometimes you can tell yourself to keep going but it sounds better coming from someone else.
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Alright I'll tell you to get off your lazy *kitten* and get back to it. Now here's the second part we've all had bad days it's just part of life. The main thing is that you realized that you're having a bad day and you need to get back to it that's the most important thing. Remember this is a long journey it's not a Sprint.

I've had bad days myself for different reasons. To me the most important thing is being accountable to myself. Just lock the food realize you had a bad day and tomorrow is a different day good luck in your journey
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I meant to say log the food