Hi everyone! Here to introduce myself.

Hi everyone, I'm here, but I don't really know where to start. I guess I should introduce myself. My name's Anna, and at 200lbs I am at my heaviest weight (being only 5'3, this is a huge issue). I've battled with my weight since around 11 years old, when my weight began to increase at unhealthy level. I've joined MFP in the past, so know (in theory) what it's all about, but I've never really involved myself in the community - which is probably why I've failed with it before. So please, say hi and add me! I'd love to hear your stories.

Replies

• hkopella
    hkopella Posts: 34 Member
    Welcome. I'm new too, sort of, I'm trying again... I feel you been in the battle since forever. Good luck!
  • saxtor
    saxtor Posts: 7 Member
    My name is Rosita. I am new to Mfp. And hope to connect with people and health and fitness. I usually do my own motivation and meal plans and workouts. Would like to see how other people are managing and dealing with their lifestyles
    I find it interesting no matter out goals. We tend to all want the same out comes. And of course everyone's journey is a different
  • Rebekahl87
    Rebekahl87 Posts: 95 Member
    Welcome! Community plays a big part in your success. Be inspired by others who are working at their goals and overcome obstacles and use that motivation to do the same! I started at 215 and have worked my way down to 177, going for another 30 lbs or so. I let my nutrition and workouts fall to the way-side for several months and am just now getting back on track...week 2!
  • saxtor
    saxtor Posts: 7 Member
    All the best to your successful goals !
  • cocoa2000k
    cocoa2000k Posts: 10 Member
    Well my name is Krystal and I'm 191 pounds and 5'1 so understand how you feel. I haven't always been dealing with weight my didn't actually start to increase until I was about 10-11 years old. But ever since then I've slowly been getting bigger. I am going to loze 50 pounds.