New to this forum

Options
Hello All,
My name is Mira and I just joined today :) my goal is to lose 100 pounds. Now that I have the clearance from my surgeon, I am looking forward to starting this journey at full speed. I am a mother of 2 and a wife to a great husband. I know my friends and family will help me, but I know that without this, they will also let me slip a few times and I cannot afford to slip. I weigh 233 and this is the highest that I have ever weighed :(. I am looking forward to seeing so many of us succeed and I am excited to see my after photos :). I hope you all have a blessed week.

Mira

Replies

• italiangirl81
    Options
    Welcome to the club Mira! Glad you're here taking the first step with us!! Can't wait to hear about and see all your progress! :happy:
  • kellywaller1
    kellywaller1 Posts: 101
    Options
    good luck!!!!
  • ambitiousgirl24
    Options
    Hi Mira and Welcome! Wish you all the best and luck=).
  • MyralynnHerrera
    Options
    thanks for the welcome
  • BattyMama
    BattyMama Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Worshipgirl247
    Options
    Congratulations for joining this website!! I know we can do it! I need to lose a lot too
  • idatatelooses
    Options
    :flowerforyou: hi and welcome to this site, i joined last Nov but just becoming active again today..it is a great place to share your weight loss journey with each other...i, too, have a lot of weight to lose, and have lost 42# so far, slowly but surely; little about myself: 55 year old, single mom to a 15 year old son, live in Ferriday, LA, but prefer to live in FL...would love to be friends and share thoughts along the way to a healthier lifestyle...share your story with me....:flowerforyou: