Lost 210 pounds but have gained back 20. Help!

Options
43657273 Posts: 1 Member
edited May 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
Not having much luck getting "back on track" and I am scared.

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Don't be afraid, you know how to do this! Congrats on the amazing weight loss!
  • SugarySweetheart
    SugarySweetheart Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Emotional eating? What's caused you to eat away from your weight loss routine?
  • staciejunruh
    staciejunruh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey congrats on the big loss!!! Just remember you can do it!! And you know how to do it!! You've came way too far to turn back now! In my experience getting started is the hardest part but once I'm on a roll, I can roll!!!:) good luck!!
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Look at what you're doing now that you were not doing during your time losing 210 lbs. What is different? What is your WHY? Why do you want to keep this weight off? Do you feel better than you did 210 lbs ago? What can you do now that you could not do then? These questions will help you to stay on track.
  • mis1022
    mis1022 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Fear makes people do crazy things. Don't be afraid, you can handle this. Focus on maintaining right now if that helps you until you get in control.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I am having trouble too, as I have gained back 15-20 pounds of my 100 pound weight loss. I think what I am going to do is start over today with just 1-2 things I know have helped me in the past. I am going to workout today and not have any extra junk food. Baby steps. One day at a time. Plus, the fact that I got rid of all my "fat clothes" and am barely fitting into my other clothes right now...that's motivation!

We can do this!!
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    You did it once and you can do it again. Just get back to logging and your previous routine and you will lose. Congrats on such a huge initial loss!! That's amazing!