What a great site!

Options
I joined about a week ago and LOVE this site. The food tracking is perfect - I've managed to actually STICK to a diet, because I know exactly how many calories everything is (so I can treat myself by 'trading' calories by having a smaller proportion of something else.)

Also, all you guys on the message boards are really inspirational. When I see people with trackers saying "50lbs lost" or "124lbs love" I'm just in AWE. I've only lost a few pounds so far and I know what a struggle it is and how tough it is to stay focused and on track for weeks and months. You guys are REALLY inspirational to have stayed in it for the long haul and achieved amazing results.

Really pleased to be here and be part of this community!

Replies

• rolandhulme
    rolandhulme Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I joined about a week ago and LOVE this site. The food tracking is perfect - I've managed to actually STICK to a diet, because I know exactly how many calories everything is (so I can treat myself by 'trading' calories by having a smaller proportion of something else.)

Also, all you guys on the message boards are really inspirational. When I see people with trackers saying "50lbs lost" or "124lbs love" I'm just in AWE. I've only lost a few pounds so far and I know what a struggle it is and how tough it is to stay focused and on track for weeks and months. You guys are REALLY inspirational to have stayed in it for the long haul and achieved amazing results.

Really pleased to be here and be part of this community!
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    This is the only place I have ever had any real success and I don't have to cut out any one food group entirely. Welcome!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and we are glad you are here too! This site is really great and there are many inspirational people on here. Good luck to you on your weight loss journey!
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    WeLcoMe!!!!:drinker:
  • lucmclaren381
    Options
    :drinker: He welcome, i've been a member for 9 days and i to love the site!! Great tools, great people its just .....well great lol!!! Good luck with your goals!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    All these positive comments are great to see! :smile:

Welcome all! :flowerforyou:
  • HealthyIn09
    Options
    Welcome! I definitely agree that this site definitely has the greatest variety of foods in their database which allows me to find out EXACTLY how much I'm eating.
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Hello & Welcome! Good luck to you on your healthy journey! :drinker:
  • h4health
    Options
    Yeah, good luck with your health regime
  • sunshine92
    sunshine92 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    i know!!! this site is a dieters best friend! even tho i've lost a lot of weight and am comfortable with my body its great to still keep track of my calories to keep me in line! and theres always room for improvement! just stick with it everyone the results are so worth it! :smile: :smile: :smile: