wii zumba belt

Options
Hi everyone,

I have just bought Zumba for Wii and got it home and the belt is too small. it'll fit me round my waist but not my hips. do i wear it round my waist? or shud it be my hips??

Im gutted :sad: anyone esle had this problem?

Replies

• sandyw127
    sandyw127 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    do you really need the belt?
  • pnero007
    pnero007 Posts: 14
    Options
    The belt's for your waist.
  • Padonie
    Padonie Posts: 2
    Options
    I've used it with just holding the remote. It's not quite as accurate, but still work-able. Good luck!
  • teppernerd
    Options
    It is to go around your waist, not your hips. You don't really need the belt though, mine doesn't fit me so I don't use the belt and just hold the controller - it works fine that way.
  • ladyphoebe
    ladyphoebe Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i wore mine as far down around my waist as I could untill I could get it on my hips.
  • stressd1mom
    stressd1mom Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I just hold the Wii remote, when I used the belt it always seemed to shift.
  • emsibun
    emsibun Posts: 208
    Options
    You can do the workout with the remote in your hand if necessary, but having the belt on your waist is fine too!
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    It will work around your waist. You don't absolutely need the belt, it is just nice for hands free movement (and to not smack yourself in the head accidentally with the remote).
  • sarahavery
    sarahavery Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    oh good. ill wear it on my waist then. hopefully one day it will fit me on my hips. :laugh:

Is it a good game? Im a bit scared as i dont have much coordination
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I wear mine on my hips since thats the part thats shaking through out the whole time lol and I thought thats where it went, but there were times I played without the belt. I think you'll be fine wearing it on your waist or just holding the remote.. the point is to get a workout in anyways ;) Have fun!!
  • sarahavery
    Options
    does it give u a good workout? Im getting a bit bored of wii fit now....

you spend more time waiting for games to load hahaha
  • Bella0608
    Bella0608 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I love my zmba for the wii I do wear mine on my hips but you could wear it round your waist or even put the controller in your pocket maybe have fun its a great workout
    :smile:
  • sarahavery
    Options
    i was just upset that it didnt fit :mad:
  • Bella0608
    Bella0608 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    keep up the good work it will fit in no time :happy:
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Just wrap it to where ever you can. It only looks for movement so if you are swaying around it should catch it. if you workout with pocket in your pants or shorts then try it out. or if you can sew add some material in the middle until you drop the inches.
  • danibee79
    danibee79 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    hey, what do you all think of the game? Is it a good workout? I was thinking of buying it too!
  • sarahavery
    Options
    so i did my firt work out on zumba. It is really good. I burned 118 cals in 26 minutes - which firstly i was disappointed with myself as Ive seen other people record so many more cals doing it, but then it dawned on me - it was my first attempt and i didnt know the steps, im guess when i know what steps are coming next i can do it better