Hi! Looking for weight loss buddies (ages 20-35?)!

Options
Hi there!
I'm Evelien, a Belgian teacher in secondary school. I live with my boyfriend, our cat, our dog, two turtles and ten fish ☺️.

I'm trying to loose 30kg, which isn't an easy job! My motivation is to be fit and healthy in order to be able to conceive in 2017.. My man and I want to try having a baby next year and I want to be in the best possible shape for that! An extra hardship is that I was recently told I'm lactose intolerant, which isn't making it easy to eat a lot of protein...

Maybe we could motivate each other in our journeys?

Replies

• navdeeprana
    navdeeprana Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add cheers ...u can do it
  • emmadonaldson95
    emmadonaldson95 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm a 20 year old student and have lost 6.5kg so far in 6 weeks! Feel free to add me and check out my blog ive only just started but i do think 1 or 2 are lactose free or could be adapted http://skinnybitchblog.wordpress.com
  • samchez0
    samchez0 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 26, 5'7", married, mom of 2 kids plus 2 dogs. Started at 205, down to 175 now. Looking to get around 140. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • Tiffanylynn1024
    Tiffanylynn1024 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm 26 from Michigan. I'm also trying to lose weight and before I conceive too. I got pregnant last year but it ended in ectopic and had to have a c section to remove. I'm about 120lbs over weight and would like to lose at least 60lbs before I ttc next year.
  • AlyssaAnne03
    AlyssaAnne03 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I barely eat any dairy and try to keep my protein up ❤️
    I'm 22 and I have a 10 month old, feel free to add me!
  • AlyssaAnne03
    AlyssaAnne03 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Tiffyrh07 wrote: »
    You can add me. I'm 26 from Michigan. I'm also trying to lose weight and before I conceive too. I got pregnant last year but it ended in ectopic and had to have a c section to remove. I'm about 120lbs over weight and would like to lose at least 60lbs before I ttc next year.

So sorry ❤️❤️❤️

• RatherBeInTheShire
    RatherBeInTheShire Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I will send you a request! I am going to be 30 in a few months. I have a 2 year old daughter and I'm trying to get back into running and lose these last 10 lbs which feel like they will NEVER fall off!
  • gulia26
    gulia26 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose weight so I can start trying to have a baby in a few months . Would love the support
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm 27 and looking to lose about 45 more pounds. Added you!
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I'm out of that range, but feel free to add me.