This month, I have been mainly eating.....

Options
Peanut butter - love it!!! Hence the empty jar......

7pvy8gjpldkp.jpeg

Replies

• nikkxjohnson
    nikkxjohnson Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter! I can't have it in my house because I don't know how to moderate my intake. I have been known to eat half a jar or more in one sitting. Usually followed by disbelief from my husband lol
  • Hilltopper1997
    Hilltopper1997 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Tacos. I love them and living in Texas there are many options! Also loving the spring and early summer fresh vegetables and fruit. Also infused water - love cucumber water!!!
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I've had a lot of beans and lentils this month since my family was doing meatless dinners for May.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    You can get more out of that....
  • CindyFooWho
    CindyFooWho Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    PB2. I just discovered it. It's powdered peanut butter (I like the chocolate version) with about 50 calories per serving rather than 200. It's less sweet, but more peanutty. Same consistency, though, once you mix it. Anyway, I go mix myself a little 2 tbsp. serving a few times per day right now & eat right from the spoon.
  • always_serenity2016
    always_serenity2016 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Bananas and homemade protein bars made with coconut milk, peanut butter (seems to be a common theme) and rolled oats. I've saved a lot of money not purchasing lunch while working!
  • mgeshwilm
    mgeshwilm Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sweet potatoes in the colder weather, now switching to roasted veggies -broccoli, asparagus, etc. with garlic
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese.
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    Cherries! It's cherry season here and I love them. Mainly because I can only get them for a short time period each year. Same thing with radishes, which I've been eating quite a bit of this month as well.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I should probably be eating more nut butters myself! My fat intake has been pretty low.

I'll cut out a slice of toast in the afternoon for some of that or butter.
  • nixxthirteen
    nixxthirteen Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Avocado!!!! <3

And I just discovered unsweetened cashew milk. My life will never be the same.
  • brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    PB2. I just discovered it. It's powdered peanut butter (I like the chocolate version) with about 50 calories per serving rather than 200. It's less sweet, but more peanutty. Same consistency, though, once you mix it. Anyway, I go mix myself a little 2 tbsp. serving a few times per day right now & eat right from the spoon.

Make sure you weigh it versus measure with tablespoons. I've seen a few posts and experienced myself how much that product settles. It says something like 3tbsp of powder is a serving, and so is 14g but the one I had, one tbsp ended up weighing the full 14g. Shudder to think I could have been trippling the serving size.

I've been eating a ton of hard boiled eggs this month, and loving it!
  • capaul42
    capaul42 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Green beans, baby spinach salad, dark chocolate and chicken lol
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Cherries! It's cherry season here and I love them. Mainly because I can only get them for a short time period each year. Same thing with radishes, which I've been eating quite a bit of this month as well.
    I love cherries.
    ;)
  • Dannigreen31
    Dannigreen31 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I have the same peanut butter. It's so good. Been eating lots of that also
    Chicken and salads :( nothing exciting
  • cjb3001
    cjb3001 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    A piece of seedy bread toasted with either peanut butter and a sliced super ripe banana or smashed avocados and a runny egg. Yum yum yum.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    we eat pizza.. like good non fast food at a craft pizza place way to much its out favorite place.

edit- like way to much we go there 3x a week
  • Whittedo
    Whittedo Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »

Our cherry season is still about a month away so in the meantime I have been eating California cherries. Acceptable but just not as good as local.
  • gmhenry2014
    gmhenry2014 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    For Therese: sdfm69wrely4.jpeg
  • gmhenry2014
    gmhenry2014 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    For Therese #2vd22gfmrs1eh.jpeg