Im Back and ready to work!

Options
Allow me to re-introduce myself! My name is, wait, that's a song .....well, my name is Rashida, and I took a hiatus from MFP for a minute because I travel with my job and I just get sooo boggled down with work, I don't want to look at a computer when I get home. Now, that I have a moment, I'm trying to sort things back out in my life and get on track and do things to BETTER ME!

I first got on MFP earlier this year through the support of my friend Stephanie whom I met sometime last year 2010 in passing at a restaurant here in ATL. Funny thing, we had nearly 100 MUTUAL friends on FB and didn't even know each other! LOL!

Our passion for finer things in life, such as make-up and other "girl things" has lead to a friendship of constant support and encouragement in everything that we do!

One thing about me that I have learned is that I am a stress and emotional eater. I NEVER in my wildest dreams EVER thought that was possible with me, even after I have HEARD of "SUCH A THANG"! *clutching my pearls* After a stressful day at work, sometimes, i just want to come home and have a nice Tombstone Pizza, by myself and forget the cares of the world! At 33, you know that ain't right, but, it just "Feels so Good"! At least I'm honest and I know.

Its time that I make a stand and begin to treat my body in a manner that will give it true happiness, strength, energy, and longevity!

Now that I am back, I am excited about staying BACK, getting off this "Yo-Yo" lifestyle and just appreciating what God has "beautifully" made!

Here's to "TRANSFORMATION"!!!

Replies

• miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and I wish you great success on your journey
  • crystal0983
    crystal0983 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd love to add you as a friend for support. I need all the help I can get. I've hit a plateau. :(
  • MyralynnHerrera
    Options
    so exciting to see so many people supporting each other here, I know we can all succeed
  • racloud
    racloud Posts: 10
    Options
    Thank You all! This is better than FB! I just wish I could get to it from my phone! Good Luck to everyone!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Glad you're ready to work...friend me if you like!
  • Evotchka
    Evotchka Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    nicely said! welcome :)