Major Milestone

Options
hmannetter
hmannetter Posts: 4 Member
I have been in MFP since mid-January and have lost 47lbs so far. I haven't been at all active on the community boards because I didn't feel I had anything special to share, but today I hit a major personal milestone. I got on the scale and it read "199". I'm 5'10", 35 years old, and haven't been under 200 lbs since 2003.

I've been lurking here all year and thank you all for the inspiration to stay on track!

It feels so go to be in one-derland. My goal is to lose another 24 lbs, but for today' I'm celebrating this personal victory.

Replies

• JenGranzow
    JenGranzow Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • Emismom77
    Emismom77 Posts: 56
    Options
    WONDERFUL!!!! Excellent work!
  • LG30
    LG30 Posts: 72
    Options
    I did the same last week, AWESOME feeling!!! Keep up the great work! :D
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I was SOOO excited when I saw 199 on my scale. I had my husband come over and reverify I saw it correctly!!! I haven't been 1xx anything for YEARS! :)

Kudos to you, and that is an awsome victory :)
  • zml_mom
    zml_mom Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    thats awesome congrats-
  • KellaQ
    KellaQ Posts: 3
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I bet it's the best feeling in the world, and I can't wait to see it myself! Thanks for the motivation to keep going!
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    :wink: :happy: :drinker:

that is awesome!!! I am really excited for you...Keep up the great work!
  • caligirl2802
    caligirl2802 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!! Congrats to you, I have the same "half way" goal as you and look forward to reaching it, I'm about 10lbs out at the moment :)
  • TrishDoller
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! I hit that same milestone on Sunday and wow, what a feeling!
  • HeyLisa
    HeyLisa Posts: 201
    Options
    Glad you peeked out to share.. AWESOME milestone!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Definitely a major accomplishment and a great feeling! Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • idatatelooses
    Options
    :drinker: ::flowerforyou:
  • dlm10
    dlm10 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That is super!! I can't wait to join you there...I have 4lbs to go! Keep up the good work, your worth it!!
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    keep up all your hard work!! great job.
    be proud of yourself, what an awesome accomplishment!!! :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • monty354
    monty354 Posts: 5
    Options
    Nice job, congratulations! I feel motivated by your post. I especially liked your statement:

"My goal is to lose another 24 lbs, but for today' I'm celebrating this personal victory." Love that. I'm going to say that at each personal victory I have as well! Celebrate each milestone along the way ... it's important for your mind.

Thank YOU and Keep up the good work!
  • mathlete99
    mathlete99 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    YOU are the girl! Congrats and enjoy :)
  • LaurieRny
    LaurieRny Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Fab News!!! I hav another 19 to lose til im back to the 100's but im guna do it :) x
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • JoyCurl
    JoyCurl Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great job! You should be proud!
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME! I am 5'10" and some change, and I cannot wait to be in one-derland! Many congrats to you, dear! I see you only have a couple friends so maybe you only add people you know in real life, but if you'd like a tall girl friend in your buddy list, feel free to add me! Us tall gals gotta stick together :wink:

Congrats again! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!