mfp has reduced my weight loss

Options
Previously mfp announced I had a weight loss of 4 kg, which was correct. I have lost a little more since then, but now it tells me I have lost only 2 lbs. Anyone know what happened?

Replies

• amiwills
    amiwills Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    If you clicked 'Progress', click the top right tab and select a different date range!
  • Toribeth23
    Toribeth23 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Maybe what you're seeing is how much you've lost since your last check in. Say, on first check in you lost 4, and on your second you lost another 2? If not did you change your starting weight somehow?
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Kg versus lbs? Confused
  • dadmktr
    dadmktr Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I didn't explain myself well. When I go to "my home" there is a box that says something like "you have lost 1kg". Since when it doesn't say, but I supposed it was from the start. I have not changed my starting weight. The weight loss graph looks correct.
  • bmowen
    bmowen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    4kg is about 1.8lbs so it looks correct. I think you have changed your settings from metric to imperial somehow.
  • daniip_la
    daniip_la Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    bmowen wrote: »
    4kg is about 1.8lbs so it looks correct. I think you have changed your settings from metric to imperial somehow.

4kg is around 8.8lbs, so it's not a matter of metric being switched to imperial.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,930 Member
    Options
    dadmktr wrote: »
    I didn't explain myself well. When I go to "my home" there is a box that says something like "you have lost 1kg". Since when it doesn't say, but I supposed it was from the start. I have not changed my starting weight. The weight loss graph looks correct.

Mine did that for a few days a month or so ago, and then it returned to normal.