Just finished 63 days Insanity. what next? Need encouragement on results...see pics

Options
Chardog83
Chardog83 Posts: 11 Member
edited May 2016 in Success Stories
So today is day 63/63 Insanity. Little background: i am 6'1", 33y/o, started around 175 pounds, now i am 168 (fasting). I have always been skinny with the exception of my pooch, so any weight at all is hard for me to lose. I didn't miss one day of insanity and didn't take breaks, and really pushed myself. I had really hoped I would have lost my entire belly by now (my main reason for starting insanity in first place) and had more defined abs. Should i do another round? or start bulking up and weightlifting to lose the belly? my diet has been fairly clean (you can see my full diet on my profile, i made it public). but to sum it up, i eat around 1900-2200 cals/day, mostly vegetables, protein shakes, fajitas, skim chocolate milk, peanut butter powder, more vegetables and shakes! I am a little discouraged. please provide feedback!

**************************************************BEFORE:**************************************************

9lxqbisr1gwf.jpg
ess10qc0p6h3.jpg
uoofw3ob4o91.jpg
7vply96pim4u.jpg

**************************************************AFTER:**************************************************

1fz90e7jot02.jpg
ppyi6w1dsj2k.jpg
1gtg3zb0s6xd.jpg
vqwa8bztqz78.jpg
6zf6gvlnpzbb.jpg
bjjp7bszzimf.jpg

Replies

• majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Wow, I think you've made amazing progress! You look great. I'm not sure what results are typical for that program, but you should be proud of what you accomplished and go for another round if you think you might get more definition on your abs. Good luck!
  • nitesky83
    nitesky83 Posts: 49 Member
    Options

I agree, your progress looks great! Now that your fat belly is gone, im sure another round and weight trainimg will get you the bod you might be looking four.your chest and arms look good too. Im on week for and so far i can def see myself toning. The belly is almost go ne as well!
  • Chardog83
    Options
    nitesky83 wrote: »

I agree, your progress looks great! Now that your fat belly is gone, im sure another round and weight trainimg will get you the bod you might be looking four.your chest and arms look good too. Im on week for and so far i can def see myself toning. The belly is almost go ne as well!

Let me know how your progress is going... I'll be rooting for you. I'm trying to decide on starting body beast and P90x3 hybrid or insanity asylum body beast hybrid
  • c50blvdbabe
    c50blvdbabe Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You do look amazing. Depending on which veggies you're eating, you could be experiencing bloating. I would definitely do a hybrid of insanity/some form of cardio and weight training (would be my main focus).
  • aliciapastorlecha
    aliciapastorlecha Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I would do Body Beast!. If you follow the plan, you will gain muscle mass. I have done Body Beast and I absolutely love it! Now I am doing a hybrid of Body beast and powerlifting.
  • Chardog83
    Options
    So I desired to start body beast. Just finished my first week... It's no joke!
  • kimdawnhayden
    kimdawnhayden Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I was going to say Body Beast. I'm on week 6. Good luck!
  • jsluti
    jsluti Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great job! Glad you decided to go with Body Beast. Awesome program.
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Nice work for just 63 days.

Bear in mind that most of the insanity success stories they show on the infomercial have a caption that says 'results achieved over 18 weeks' so you'd probably need to do multiple rounds to enjoy the same benefits.
  • ftwjessicat
    ftwjessicat Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Please keep in mind that to have a visible 6 pack you need to be somewhere around 12% body fat I think?? I'd do a BF test and find where you land on the scale. But honestly, you look incredible and i don't know about the "belly" you're referring to in your after photo because it basically doesn't exist. And never forget that muscle weighs more than fat!! Live gained great muscle definition for sure!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!