Hello

Options
Hey everyone,
Just found this site yesterday and what I have seen so far is really great. I have tried just about everythng I can think of to lose the weight with no luck. Let's hope this is my last new thing to try....:wink: Looking forward to making new friends and losing unwanted weight.:bigsmile:

Replies

• wildfire68
    Options
    Hey everyone,
    Just found this site yesterday and what I have seen so far is really great. I have tried just about everythng I can think of to lose the weight with no luck. Let's hope this is my last new thing to try....:wink: Looking forward to making new friends and losing unwanted weight.:bigsmile:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Join in on the posts and read up and you will learn a lot to help you lose the weight and get healthy and keep it off. Good luck to ya!!!
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :heart: Welcome! :flowerforyou:

You are at a great place for support and advice. I wish you the best of luck on your journey.
  • butterball70
    butterball70 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm new too, :flowerforyou: Glad to see other people with the same issues. Good luck on your journey:smooched:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. I have also tried many other ways to lose weight and this is the most supportive and sensible method I have found.

Good luck. jb
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You'll love it here! :drinker: