One Month No Binge Challenge

Options
Xpecta
Xpecta Posts: 451 Member
So, I had a day off today, and just ate way too much. My mouth enjoyed it, but I feel sick and bloated and my body doesn't like it. I've decided to try a month without letting myself go like that and see how I feel.

Is there anyone who wants to join me and try this challenge?

We'll take it one week at a time. We could even do a before and after weight or photos.

Let me know if this challenge is for you!

Replies

• nataliebyan0
    nataliebyan0 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yes I would like to join! I eat emotionally and that really tripled me up in the past...
  • roksfarm
    roksfarm Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hello Friend! :):) Yes please! I have been binge eating at night again for a couple of weeks/months now. I tell myself I will do better tomorrow I starve all day long most days get my workout in and then I SCREW it up at night after dinner! My pants are getting TIGHT! I have been scrolling threw the message boards looking for something that would help me reset myself and really just kick myself in the booty! I told myself last night was "my last supper" so to speak so I better enjoy all the sweets I could and get it out of my system. So yes today is day 1 I'm in.
  • angelwowings23
    angelwowings23 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I had a weekend of not giving any f***s. I am getting so close to my ideal body that it's like "isn't this good enough?". LOL! The work and personal stress did me in on Friday and I needed a weekend NOT to care about cals and macros. I, however, told myself...no cheating/treats until July 2nd. So, count me in! Are you going to create a group?? Add me please! :smile:
  • Jules7727
    Jules7727 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this, I need to get back on track (and stay on track) and out of this binge rut.
  • Xpecta
    Options
    Well first off, I'd like to say, congratulations to all of you for taking this step with me! What a difficult road it is to get healthy. But we CAN do this! Sometimes we just need support!

I could create a group. Do you guys think that would be best?

• Xpecta
    Options
    Okay guys! I made a group! Hope on over and join up! It's got the same name as this thread.
  • Kamyael
    Kamyael Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'd would like to be in your group, how do I find it ? I didn't even know we could make groups...
    Well I just had two days of binge eating and I feel bad about myself but I think I am determined to get back on track tomorrow !
  • Xpecta
    Options
    Just go to the groups section and it's under the same name. I'll try post the link here.
  • sbw23
    sbw23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am interested too
  • positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • Xpecta
    Options
    Excellent! The more the better!
  • marketaprovodova
    marketaprovodova Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd love to join you guys! Hope it's not too late now
  • Xpecta
    Options
    Not at all! Stop by and join us!
  • gulia26
    gulia26 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great challenge and support
  • Xpecta
    Options
    Join in!
  • WalkinNSunshine
    WalkinNSunshine Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too!!
  • Xpecta
    Options
    Absolutely!!
  • Xpecta
    Options
    Hey Everyone!! Here is the link for the group! Drop by!!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114232-one-month-no-binge-challenge