My journey starts today!

Options
jurias1
jurias1 Posts: 4 Member
edited May 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Im Jessica and today is my first day on My Fitness Pal. Looking to drop 30-40 lbs or so. I am at my heaviest at this point. I really needa shape up and get healthier. I recently had two kids so the weights been creeping up little by little. I have eaten so badly in the last two years. Im ready to change my ways and feel comfortable in my skin again. I miss my old body and Ive totally become someone I dread seeing in the mirror. I hope this app helps me stay on track. Good luck to everyone on this journey as well.

Replies

• jbell0428
    jbell0428 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Jurias1.....I know you're gonna drop those pounds, get that desired look you want, feel energetic again, and make your husband drop his jaw when it's all said and done. Let's take small steps and make small progress day by day, and before you know it, we'll be right where we want to be. You can do it.......I believe in you.......we're gonna begin this journey together. LET'S DO IT!!!!!!!
  • jurias1
    Options
    Thank you for your kind words and motivation! Its just what I needed to hear! Let Do It!!! Good luck on your journey as well. We got this! :smiley:
  • saracullen83
    saracullen83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi :) My journey too starts from today. After months of yoyo dieting and gaining so much weight I need to get focused!! I got over 80lbs to lose. Please feel free to add me x
  • jurias1
    Options
    Im in the same boat tried every fad diet out there and gave up on all of them. Now im 40 lbs overweight and struggling to get it off. Help me stay motivated and Ill help u along as well. Good luck and stay strong!
  • chimonetabron2014
    chimonetabron2014 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey :) My journey starts today & I'm trying to stay motivated. I completely understand your feeling. It's hard & easy to fall off but set those goals!! You can do it!!!